Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

Something that Bugs Me

ashinto

The Deck Help forum. All I see there are lists of top tier decks. I think i saw about 3 luxchomps on the first page alone. Why do people always post the same deck. I swear most-all luxchomps/any other top tier deck are the same. So why don't we leave the deck help forum for rogue decks/new player's decks and make a sub catagory with basic lists for all top tier decks?

We do have that, it's called the Archetype section.

However, I think a big part of it is just that more people WANT to play LuxChomp than the amount of people who want to play rogue. I agree that the archetype section could be used more, but it's not as if the presence of meta decks in the deck help forum are somehow denying the ability for users to post rogue decks there.

We do have that, it's called the Archetype section.

However, I think a big part of it is just that more people WANT to play LuxChomp than the amount of people who want to play rogue. I agree that the archetype section could be used more, but it's not as if the presence of meta decks in the deck help forum are somehow denying the ability for users to post rogue decks there.

yeah but it used to be enfornced that for example is you wanted to post a metanite list, you were asked by the mods to post it there. Deck traffic was actually funneled into the Archtype section. The Section is there, but it isn't used at all other then a storing place for old articles

i just looked at the archtype section and i'm sort of disgusted that current versions of decks that can do well/there variations (different SP builds/Gengar varients/Gyarados varients/jumpluff varients/plox) aren't in the archtype section. Don't we have good writers to make the lists and post them there so there is more room for rogue (and about your comment on more people wanting to play luxchomp than rogue, i'd rather loose with my own creativity that may be good than win with a deck that i know i just copied off pokegym).

Back