Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

Sonic Adventure Battle 2; Chao Garden

Canadian Bacon

My friend and i were playing sonic AD Battle 2 last night and when he was in his chao garden, one of his chao's started to evolve (covered by the egg like shell) only when he came out, he was neither hero or evil. He then took it to the doctor and under its status it said instead of child, Normal type. and instead of being hero or dark it was Neutral. The ball above his head is still a normal ball, the one that he was born with. Is this a sign that he will evolve into a Chaos (Kaos) Chao? Please tell me it is because if it is then i will finaly be able to witness the evolution of a chaos chao. This was a dream i have had since i got Sonic 2 and i really want one. does anyone know the answer to this?

Ok, there are 3 different types of Chaos Chao, Dark Neutral and Angelic. You now have a neutral Chao, which means that it doesn't favor either side over the other. Once it evolves a second time, which may take years, give it one of each animal and the third time is when it will turn into a Chaos Chao.

Also, here's a suprising little diddy in the main game. In City Escape, when you climb up the stairs and there are two guardbots and a bettlebot, you can make one guardbot shoot another by getting close to one enough that you can't be shot, jump up when the other guardbot shoots, and wait until his bullet destroys the one infront of you. I rolled on the floor laughing when I discovered this it was totally unexpected.

kaos chao is hard to obtain; if you give it a drive it will get angry. I play Sonic Adventure 2 (dc edition) and i had an easier job seeing as i had the minigame, yet i didnt have that black market thing :(. In any case, consider yourself lucky if you got a neutral chao by accident.

Didn't I already answer that yet? Have it evolve twice and then feed it one of every animal. Then it will turn into a Chaos chao in the third evolution.

I think its part of 3 things, how you treat it, what you give to it, and how much it learns. For example, if it is more of a swimmer, its head will slope back. Speed, looks like sonic or shadow hair spines. Brains, point flops over into the front.

Oh, and also their color changes tints depending on how high certain stats are. Just look into the Jewel races and look at the best Chao (other then yours) that is racing. That will tell you what a Chao's special strengths look like physically.

Is there anything else CBacon?

i would also like to mention to get your chao into the different contests in the SA2B chao garden. I forgot what it does, but it really does help to see if your feeding paid off or not (in my case, it didnt :lol: )

I've got a Shiny Red Chao I call Watermellon, I've got all its stats other than Stamina at Level 99. Its beat everything except running.

You can tell if its ready to go in a race if he moves differently in the Garden. If his arms are superthick, he's strong. If he stomps around, he's a runner. If he swims on his back, he's a swimmer. If he can fly over the lake without touching the water, he's a flyer.

Last edited:
i got a walkthrough from gamefaqs and it helped me a lot. it told me about how to get their head shapes and a whole lot of other things about chaos, plus all the secrets of the game. i beat the game once and then my little brother tried to play and he reset my game. now i have beat the good side and i have 2 more levels, next to the final, im done... again.

Don't forget about the 3D Green Hill Zone after getting all 180 medals. That will take some work. I've been at it for years and still haven't gotten the all A's.

thats kind of a stupid reason to try to get all of the medals. for a past level. unless it has tails playing without his robot, i dont see why we try. and besides. i guarantee you, my brother will start playing sonic with my memory card in and find a way to delete my file. he has done it twice already, once when i had already defeated the biohazard with ultimate shadow and sonic. im just glad that the chao garden is seperate.

Alright. I consider myself a sonic master, and therefore i am posting an extensive guide to chaos (kaos, to make it easier to distinguish instead of saying chaos chaos.) chao's.

Start by raising a Chao using equal attention from both the light and dark teams. Eventually, it will evolve yet will not change forms at all. If you've done this correctly, The chao will display as "neutral, child/baby."
Next, start the excruciating process of evolving it. This could take a painfully long amount of time, but feed it a variety of chaos drives, animals, and fruits.
Feed it one of every kind of animal (i think it has to be one from each team, not quite sure about it though.) If you're lucky, it will go into an egg and turn into the elusive kaos chao. (if anyone wants a pic of one ill find a digital camera.)

No, the three types are Nuetral, Hero, and Dark. Chaos chao are the secret types. The plural tense of chao is chao.
To get a Chaos Chao you need to have a chao reincarnate(It goes into a Pink and yellow bubble and comes out and egg. This takes about 15 hours from the begining of its life)twice. On the begining of the its third life, give it one of each animal, no more, no less. Then give it either a Dark, hero, or chao fruit, depending on which alliance you want it to be(Dark: Dark Hero: Hero Chao: Nuetral)Now, just sit there, wait, don't feed it unless its crying. In a while it will evolve into a Chaos chao, it will even play cool organ music. You can quote me on this for I have 9, yes I spent over 200 hours on those nines and I have that much time on my hands.....

-_-;;. There are three secret chao. One is Angel, one is Devil, one is Kaos.
plural of chao is chao, very good. Chao's referrs to something that is or belongs to the chao. I learned that in grade six grammar class. A Kaos chao is a chao that stays neutral thoughout its lifespan. you have to keep it equal on each side.

Thats called a neutral chao, dude. A Chaos is an imortal chao. If you've ever taken one to the doctor and looked at its statistics. Under ability type it says "Chaos". Make sure you get all the facts, buddy! The Neutral Chaos chao is called just that! Neutral Chaos Chao! Never, ever try to prove an expert wrong.

Back