Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

Soul Calibor 2 best character

Talim, Link, Ivy, Nightmare, Necrid, Mitsurugi, Taki, Seung Mina, Voldo,
Yoshimitsu, Yun Sung. What can I say, I can't choese one:)

Nightmare Is an awesome character, probably the best, if you play him right.

Playing nightmare revolves around keeping your sword movements.

Raphael currently head my team of eight, followed by Cervantes, Lizardman, Spawn, Nightmare (Siegfried costume, of course) and Maxi. The other two slots aren't set in stone yet... probably Necrid and Assassin.

Raph was never meant to lead - I only trained up with him so's I could pass the game and see why all three console character meet him last, but his agile pokey-pokey technique is very tricky, both to face and to use. He supplanted Spawn, who has had a terrific fall from grace and will probably drop further. His style is so focussed - get close and thump - that he's too easy to deal with.

Talim is definitely very good, but since she's my brother's main character, I won't be using her.

Kyfogre22 said:
i preferr nm's default costume

Perhaps, but Nightmare and Siegfried were separate characters in the original Soul Calibur, with enough differences between them that Siegers was my Number 3 and Nightmare didn't even make the list. As a result, I insist on using his third costume all the time :D

yeah. I have DC (and im proud of it!) and i own the original SC. Siegfried's main difference over nightmare was that hes definately faster. I preferred nightmare because i had his playstyle down pretty good.

For me, its a 3-way tie between Taki, Link, and Nightmare. Taki si my favorite in the arcade. I dont know why, but somehow, im very good with Nightmare. Same with Link. All I did was pick up the controller and I was on my way :lol:

Back