Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

South Carolina State Championship 3/20/05 (Final Results)

Feraligatr

Just found out last night. Can't wait to see everyone there !!! :biggrin:

3400 Forest Dr
Columbia, SC
803-787-4600
web site: http://www.fineartofbaseball.com/

Directions
I-77S to Forest Dr/Strom Thurmond Blvd (exit 12). Turn right onto Forest Dr and go about 2.8 miles to the Richland Mall. Park on the second level at the end by Belks.

Date
Sun, March 20

Registration Time
12:00am - 1:00pm

Deck registration sheets will be required and available on site.

Start Time
1:30pm

Entry Fee
FREE

Format
Modified. Only cards from Ex Ruby & Sapphire thru Ex Deoxys are allowed unless the card has been reprinted in one of the sets above (i.e. Warp Point, Switch, etc...) then the older version can be used.

Prizes
1st Place
A Pokémon TCG State Champion Trophy
A $300 travel allowance to attend the Origins International Game Expo and participate in the Pokémon TCG National Championships. This award will be given on-site at the event.
Four-day admission to the Origins Game Expo in Columbus, Ohio
24 booster packs of Pokémon TCG: EX Deoxys
Other cool Pokémon Merchandise!

2nd Place
16 booster packs of the Pokémon TCG: EX Deoxys

3rd & 4th Place
8 booster packs of the Pokémon TCG: EX Deoxys

5th through 8th Place
4 booster packs of the Pokémon TCG: EX Deoxys

9th and after
1 booster packs of the Pokémon TCG: EX Deoxys

Everyone will receive a participant pin, promo card, and 2 Series 1 POP booster packs while supplies last !!!

IMPORTANT: Every player who won a City Championship in South Carolina who wears their medal will receive 5 POP Series 1 booster packs at sign in!!!

Door Prizes
Nintendo DS

Pokemon Electronic Plush Pikachu

Pokemon Figures (1 per age group)

Crystal Caste 27 piece dice (1 per age group)

Ultra Pro Gaming Case (1 per age group)

Last edited:
slicknscc said:
Is it wrong that you don't want to play in your own state, cause you dont like the store?
Dude, don't worry about it, you got me, Jacy and Zach to hang out with, man this is going to be awesome, but i must say, i will not try to win 2 states for the life of me.

Along with Team Dragon, I look forward to playing down in Columbia again. I should have enough time to figure out which deck to play once EX Deoxys is out.

Well, lets see who i'll be representing for here
1. Team FAT
2. Team Darkness
3. Team Cola
4. Team Dragon
man thats a good amount of teams. i can't wait.

How about we concentrate on what is up for grabs and ignore the outside forces? That work for you? We are here to have FUN! So let 's do that!

Just added details I forgot to mention...if you won a South Carolina CC make sure to wear your medal at States (see IMPORTANT)

ncpicachufan2000 said:
We know you will be there JIM! Who can resist Robert? LOL!
Well, with my powers, i'm sure that resisting Robert will be cake, of course i'll have to get the self-defense meganisum.

A little over a month to go!!! We already have 70+ pre-registered!!! Don't forget to email me if you are planning to attend and haven't pre-registered yet.

Jeff: Do you have to pre-register?? Not sure yet if Alex and I will be able to make it down, although, driving distance wise, this may be the closest of all the states around us. LMK Thx Keith

Lawman said:
Jeff: Do you have to pre-register?? Not sure yet if Alex and I will be able to make it down, although, driving distance wise, this may be the closest of all the states around us. LMK Thx Keith

Keith if you could email me at [email protected] with the names of the players who may attend. We are trying to make sure we have enough tables and chairs for all who attend. Thanks and hope to see you there.

Time to start boasting team cola.... don't want to brag, but every event we have attended one of us came out a winner...... lol... I hope we take our state too

Well, I've already claimed victory in Ohio, Indiana (GenCon 03 World Champs), Virginia, and North Carolina. Let's see if I can add South Carolina to my repertoire.

:biggrin:

~Jim

Back