Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

Southern Plains Regionals ** Announcement coming on Jan. 21st

Status
Not open for further replies.

Team Cook

We are looking at April 8th as the possible date for the Southern Plains Regionals tournament. It will be held in Texas (Houston area). Will post all information when we confirm location and times.

Last edited:
Brent, are you going to bring your lunch? :eek:
I'll be there, if I'm lucky, maybe Mike wil let me take tickets at the door, so I can get some cards! :rolleyes:
Ouch, I got 2 for the price of one! :cool:
Team Rocket blasting off in Houston!
Rocketman

Last edited:
WoW... Just had to do something like this to get me to HOUSTON!! Alright Poppa Bear.... I will talk to my mommy and see if we can come for a visit!! GL to all that attend! You'll need it!

I need you to take me to this one too if you can Danny...my parents woulnd't dream of traveling this far just for a tournament, no matter the magnitude.

MrMeches said:
WoW... Just had to do something like this to get me to HOUSTON!! Alright Poppa Bear.... I will talk to my mommy and see if we can come for a visit!! GL to all that attend! You'll need it!

You don't "talk" to mommy, you "TELL" mommy and you don't see "if" you can come, you "TELL" her you're coming to Houston for the Southern Plains Regional Tournament.

If you can drive 3 1/2 hours to Oklahoma, you can drive 3 1/2 hours to Houston.

And bring the ears. I want the ears.

Team Cook said:
You don't "talk" to mommy, you "TELL" mommy and you don't see "if" you can come, you "TELL" her you're coming to Houston for the Southern Plains Regional Tournament.

Now THAT is a man in control of his scene.

S.

Spotter said:
Now THAT is a man in control of his scene.

S.

We hope that Ms. Team Cook doesn't read that post. :eek: We know who really wears the pants in Team Cook!!! :rolleyes:

Go ladys!!! :clap: :clap: It is time for one of our lovely ladys to take control and win this event!!! :thumb: :thumb:

MPB

PS: Bye the way, I will ask Mrs. Birch if I can bake some "Rare Candy" cookies for this event.

Last edited:
Master Professor Birch said:

We hope that Ms. Team Cook doesn't read that post. :eek: We know who really wears the pants in Team Cook!!! :rolleyes:

Go ladys!!! :clap: :clap: It is time for one of our lovely ladys to take control and win this event!!! :thumb: :thumb:

MPB
grumble,grumble j/p i dont want her coming after me too lol :biggrin:

MPB

PS: Bye the way, I will ask Mrs. Birch if I can bake some "Rare Candy" cookies for this event.

Don't "ask" Mama Birch if you get into the kitchen to bake. Tell her you're taking over the kitchen to bake. Then leave a big mess and tell the little woman to get in there and clean it up. Wait, I wanna be there when you "try" this.

"Rolls eyes" I know I know. Team Cook Sweet Mama is the Queen / King of the house. I wouldn't have it any other way. Like you always say BirchBuddy, Team Cook Sweet Mama and Mama Birch are just alike.

MMmmmmm Rare Candy Cooooooooooooookies

Question ? : Will my Level of ability and skill go up with each cookie I eat ? :wink:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back