Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

Southern Wisconsin Legend Maker Prerelease in Whitewater Feb. 4th at noon

menoknow

Saturday, February 4th
UW-Whitewater Campus
Location: Uwisconsin Whitewater, University Center (in the back of the Warhawk...where Burger King is inside of the University Center)
Address: 800 W. Main Street S. 126 Warkhawk
Whitewater, WI 53190
(262)-472-2429 (ask for Jeff)
I should be there around 10 or 10:30
Things will get started around noon
Cost: $20

Depending on the interest, we may also have a side event, most likely modified unless people strongly favor something else.

I'll get directions and a campus map up ASAP.

Rulemaster and pokewisconsin also go to school here and will be attending, so if there are any questions contact me or either of them.

Last edited:
I added the address....I'll try to get a campus map up later showing where to park and what building to go to.

Bigginzzz came to our last event so if other TIYers want to go they can ask him more about how to get here and such...assuming he remembers how.

menoknow said:
I added the address....I'll try to get a campus map up later showing where to park and what building to go to.

Bigginzzz came to our last event so if other TIYers want to go they can ask him more about how to get here and such...assuming he remembers how.

Ya, I remember last year he and David called me from their car on the way there, wondering where it was, and I pulled up mapquest as we talked on the phone and they drove around looking for it! Was funny!

Not sure if any TIYers will be able to make it this time tho... I've heard of some weekend parties also going on and some are just scraping up enough to come to ours the next day. But I'm still hopeful for ya.

2 days until legends are made. Again if anyone wants to preregister, send me a PM with you first and last name, birthday, and POP ID. Also let me know if you need directions or anything of the sort.

here's a link to the campus map. There's at least 3 parking lots you can park in, all about the same distance from the building we're playing in so take your pick. Some areas are marked as metered spots but you can park for free anywhere on the weekend so you can ignore that.

We'll be in the south end of the UC in back of the Warhawk. I'll try do get there by 11. So if you find Burger King and don't see anyone, just sit down and chill out and we should be there shortly.

Any other questions or concerns just shoot me a message!

http://community.webshots.com/photo/547046316/2034243700071033066ieCYAY#

Sounds like we may have free doughnuts compliments of "Hometown Bakery" of Whitewater.

Also, I'll probably draw a name to give someone a free lunch from Burger King.

Back