Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

spazcrackers 2006 US Nationals

spazcrackers

hey everybody here is my nats report,i played my LBS list.

R1-W
1-0

R2-L
1-1

R3-L
1-2

R4-W
2-2

R5-W
3-2

R6-L
3-3 AT THIS POINT PPL SAY I SHOULD DROP,I TELL THEM TO GO EF OFF.
i continue on determined i won't give up.

R7-W
4-3

R8-W
5-3

R9-W
6-3

I come in 64th in a TOP 32 cut,so i don't make it but i'm not disappointed i played my heart out,never gave up,and finally scored a winning record at nats. i'm going to do my best to learn from this and be 100% at worlds,see u there if u can make it.

props

slops

-spaz

In your words at the Memphis GC, a good player deserves a Hand Shake and a Patt on the Back:thumb:
FT64th Place!!

BTW where'd you win your trip, I didn't see you in Mississippi (You missed me Pwning)

Last edited:
He won it in Houston, TX.

GJ Brent. I love your attitude about going 6-3, 'cause it actually bummed me out :confused:. I respect a guy who looks at the bright side of things :thumb:

Good read, but I liked that blog better :wink:

What no crappy Ludi deck...LOL. Glad to see you have come over to the dark side with LBS. Couldn't have been a better choice!!! See ya at Worlds and great job at NATS.

gr8 2 c you & all those wonderful & nutty Team Rocket folks! you guys all rock!!!!:smile:

Looking forward to seeing ya'll 2 WORLDS...

xxxooozina

Great meeting you Brent! C you and the rest of Team Rocket @ worlds!
~Rich

Brent won in Houston,Texas (GC)
Go Team Rocket, c ya later brent, and do not steal my keys
EVER AGAIN

gj brent!! we all still love u. even if u did come in 64th. which is still rly good! haha. =P!! cyaz @ worldz!!

moza-cha
chris-yes sir.
elissa-ur cool too. ;p
adam-lol yeah ur right tho.
whicker-i try. congrats to u as well,plz don't bust me at worlds. ;)
vince-lol i play for TR,gj in the prof. tourney btw i sucked in it like always lol.
mew-u do need a hand-shake (right of coarse) and a pat on the back,see u at worlds.
kettler-i love my n***** but where is my sheepdogs. ;p plz don't ban me pokegym.
gatr-yeah buddy we gots to meet up at worlds
tati's mom-cha will do fo sho.
john-for 19 kills and the loss,wtf bro put in 6 atm ice now. see u at the dance.
peter-likewise,ur a good guy and so is ur bro,see u guys at worlds.
rich-u 2 pal,see u there.
tina-no promises to u just doin my job ;)
the boss man-will do mr sir
tati-not everyone does,i've made a fair share of enemies but screw them,ur cool and see u at worlds.
bianchi-go throw me a heads or something. ;) see u at worlds hustler.
mew-no lol

thx for all the kind words,can't wait till worlds this year.

-spaz

Back