Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

Special Energy Revive?

Conductive Quarry can get back Special Metal.

Electivire FB LV X can get back any type of Energy, but the downsides of using it are pretty huge.

Yeah Mewtwo MD would be pretty epic if he was an SP... otherwise you could poke turn or Galactic switch the energy... you'd have to rely on Lucian's for him.

Manectric G has the same attack and is an SP...

all i can think of is electrovire level x and like he said mewtwo md conductive quarry and jeese cheery are you scared of electrovire fb level x i use him in my deck and his pokemon power never got sprayed once.

Manectric G isn't bad if you don't mind attacking.

Rayquaza C X can technically do it. But we'd rather not talk about that.

Gabite (MT) can get 2 Special Energies from discard to your hand. :colorless::colorless: FTW! But you have to attack to do it, like Manetric G.

Gabite (MT) can get 2 Special Energies from discard to your hand. :colorless::colorless: FTW! But you have to attack to do it, like Manetric G.

Hmmm Gabite ain't bad, cuz the energy goes to your hand. Manectric G has to attach them to himself. It would work if he was mewtwo and you could throw his X out to stall damage, but that thing is easy OHKO bait, so it'd be useless...

Might have to test Gabite....

Drifblim SF has a no-energy attack where you can put any card from your discard pile into your hand. But you have to use an attack for that.

Magnezone SF can pick up Special metals.

Registeel LA has Rotating Claws, which allows him to discard an energy and attack one from discard pile instead.

Back