Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

Special Pokemon DS lite

I was wondering if there were any rumours about a Special Edition DS Lite coming out. I already have the original DS and am completely attracted to the DS Lite, but I feel it would be smarter just to wait for diamond and pearl to come out so i can get thier limited ed. ds lite when it is release (if it is). I'm pretty sure they will do that, since they always release a special ed. system with every big pokemon rpg game. If nobody has heard any rumours, can I just get some advice on waiting to see, or not?

i'm also waiting for pokemon d/p to come out before i get a DS. i would love a special edition! xD

At Nintendo World, they have a GBA SP with a Groudon image and another one with a Kyogre image. Maybe the DS will have Dairuga and Parukia images on them.

ya, there is a special D/P DS thats going to be released with the games but in Japan. sometimes these exclusive systems are released there and not here. If I was you, I would just get the new black DS, It looks awsome!

Thanks for the link, Metagross_Ex. Thats pretty much what i'm hoping for when they release it here. I can make due with my clunky gray ds for now. All i needed was hope, thanks again.

Yeah, good luck importing it though. Especially since Nintendo never likes giving us these kinds of cool things. And if they do, it's too late and no one really cares.

Back