Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

Spectreon I need help

MoonGem

I found a female and male that have modest natures,I tried breeding the pair but came out with a feebas that had a different nature.Then, I thought that I would do the ditto with the everstone and breed with my female feebas. Well, The day care man said they are not getting along.What did I do wrong? :redface:

Last edited:
"Spectron I need help"? If your post is only targeted at one person, please PM it instead of posting it.

Ditto should be able to breed with anything...

First off, if you wanna single someone out (me, wow!!!) just PM them. Otherwise just ask the question you need answered, and someone will answer you (whether it be me or someone else.)

Second, just use the Male and Female with the Female holding the Everstone. It should give you 50% of your eggs (estimate) with Modest Nature. If you wanted some of Feebas's Egg Moves use a Male with the move you want it to know, and the eggs will learn it, same for HM/TM moves.

They may not get along, but they will still produce eggs, but if you want them more friendly with each other, then Tame them (keeping them in party, hold Sothe Bell or other item, give Calciums, Potions, ect.) and the more they are tame, the better they get along. The better they get along the faster they produce eggs.

Note: the Everstone trick only works in Pokemon Emerald. Also use a Camarupt, Magby, Magmar, Slugma, or Magcargo to speed up hatching (also exclusive to Emerald)

Oh I see, thanks And to the first replier, I don't believe that this needed to be a PM.I use the PM thingy to trade or talk to friends here.This thread is for stuff like this, and besides maybe someone else is trying to do the same thing that I am trying to do. I am going to make my M/F Feebas a very happy couple if its the last thing I do :tongue:

Last edited:
Spectreon, all that was correct except the part about the message you get from the old man.

The phrase, and how many steps it takes to get an Egg, depends on your Pokemon's species and trainer ID number.

Different IDs and Same Species = Fast "The two seem to get along very well."
Different IDs and Different Species OR Same IDs and Same Species = Medium "The two seem to get along."
Same IDs and Different Species = Slow "The two don't seem to like each other."

So basically, two Feebas from different games will produce an Egg much faster than a Feebas and a Ditto from the same game.

Just FYI, the message that you'll get when the Pokemon are not compatible at all is "They prefer to play with other Pokemon."

No, tameness helps in breeding... I AM 100% right about this.... dont believe me... ok easy test.....

Test 1) take 2 Pokemon, 1 male, 1 female lets sasy a Feebas/Milotic for both..... caught in the same game from the wild. Breed... message will say "they dont get along"

but....

Test 2) Take two eggs, 1 male & 1 female, from the above parents. Since they're eggs, and not caught from the wild their tameness is much higher. Now breed these 2, and you usually get "The 2 seem to get along" message....

OK, so if it isnt tameness, then why do 2 Pokemon of the same species and ID # geta better result when they are tamer?

PS: Dont worry to much about it Moongem. Next time just post your question here and title it according to what it pertains too... Or you can also PM me, I dont mind...

Yes having dif ID numbers is usually best/easist way.... but its not the only way 2 get faster breeding

Last edited:
You just reiterated exactly what I said.

In your first example, Feebas and Milotic are from the same game, but are different species (Pokemon in the same "family" don't count as the same species, it has to Feebas and Feebas or Milotic and Milotic breeding together). They "don't seem to like each other."

In your second example, you're breeding a Feebas and Feebas from the same game and getting the "seem to get along" message.

That's exactly what I said in my example.

Then you should probably check that again...I guarantee you if you put two Feebas in the Daycare together, no matter what their happiness level is, you won't get the "They don't seem to like each other" message.

Back