Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

Speculation....

i'd guess these were some kind of set for the rukario movie?

at comic-con, jimmer said that the three d/p starter figures had been some kind of promo in japan; that's why the scale was a bit different as compared to the other figures in the set. hopefully we'll get these in the future...thanks ian!

'mom

Nah, those are bottle cap promos. If/when those characters are made they'll have completely different sculpts.

BTW, the figs in the second TFG set will BLOW YOUR MIND...

Nah, those are bottle cap promos. If/when those characters are made they'll have completely different sculpts.

BTW, the figs in the second TFG set will BLOW YOUR MIND...

this thread turned from awesome to super duper hip awesome. :lol:

Yeah, these don't look like TFG figs to me.
Which is good because Weavile and Pikachu look TERRIBLE.
Swellow, though, looks AMAZING... that'd be an awesome pose for a TFG figure.

I love Lucario and Weavile in those pics. Great stuff! Swellow is pretty kool too.

They look pretty cool; I may not play the TFG right now but the figures themselves are really nice. I doubt I can afford MTG , Pokemon TCG and Pokemon TFG

I hope they make a Pokemon that can transform!
That would make a sweet attack...
You may spin the other attacking Pokemon to use one of there attacks!

I've actually been playing around with ideas like transform and metronome with the fake figures (text spoilers only, not physical figures) I've been creating when I'm bored.
This is what I thought up for those particular attacks:

(P) Metronome **
Your opponent chooses one of your Pokemon on the field or the bench. Spin that figure until you get a purple or white result. Metronome copies that attack.

(P) Transform ***
During your next turn, treat Ditto as a copy of the Defending Pokemon (Including Type, MP, and attacks.)

(P) Mimic **
Spin the Defending Pokemon until you get a purple or white result. Mimic copies that attack.

Those are only the tip of the iceberg in terms of original attacks I've come up with, but they're the only ones relevant to the current discussion.

On thing still vexes me with this. The Figure bases on the bottle caps look just like the bottoms of normal figures, minus the base and pole. Like they could easily be adapted to the TFG... Why won't PUSA use them?

Course, I'd settle for some Fourth Generation Pokemon in the Third TFG set. And that Swellow.

Makes me wonder... If PUSA did a promotion with the TFG, could they affix Sculpts to the tops of Colas, and have them lock onto a base on the bottom?

Last edited:
Back