Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

SPEED BANETTE + GALLADE ?!?! O.o

Status
Not open for further replies.

berra_gud

Hi this is the deck i am planning to use for swedish nationals. I have a very limited acces to cards because me and my friend are the only ones that play pokemon in a 50 miles radius. so i have to order my cards from the us and it takes 3 weeks for them to arrive.

8 Pokemon: NOW `SHOULD I ADD ANOTHER POKEMON TO MAKE IT MORE CONSISTANT ? (at least that is what everyone says) SO NOW I AM THINKIN MAYBE A SINGLE LINE OF 2-1-2 GALLADE ? (in that case what ralts and what kirlia should i use?)

4 Shuppet CG
4 Banette SW

40 Trainers :

4 quick ball
4 Master ball
2 lake boundary
2 Windstorm
4 Celios Network
3 TV Reporter
2 Scott
3 Holon Mentor
2 Rare Candy
4 Mr. Stones project
2 Switch
4 Strenght Charm
2 CC
2 Night maintence

12 Energys:

12 psychic

Strategy: For those who have never played T2B or played against it here is the strat.
Use shuppets ascention to evolve to banette and be ready to attack on t2 (hence the name)
and if i have candy i can even evolve it on t1 and use the first attack and kill of the lone starter they problably got. If they got several pokes i try to get banette in to the discard either by mentor or tvr then hit for 80 damage and with lake boundary i OHKO G&G.

Last edited:
naah i really dont want to start it and waht is it 1/3 chance that im going to ´do that ? no thanks..
and still i feel that i can play a little sacrifice banette when i dont get any of my tvr or mentors.

I think you have few pokemon maybe some more you like some unowns to help your bannettes or a small line of somehting that can help you, because what are you going to do if 2 shuppet goes to price cards?

yeah ok then... :( :p can you suggest something ? pleaso something from the ex series since i got so limited acces to cards and please something that is fast ...

Lunasol will help you so much... you don't want to be sacrificeing Banette, because then your opponent takes a Prize. Lunasol ensures you can discard the Banette. I know there's a high chance to start with it, but you're still going to get a T3 Ban at the latest, unless they donk you. But donking decks aren't really in the format, so yeah.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back