Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

Speed Bannette or Krickitune?

well i like bannette better because of its type and it can be consistent with T.V. reporters and celios at least for a few turns so thats what i would play! krickitune is a common type, but it is probally more consistent in most cases. either deck can b great depending on the trainer line u choose. in a battle i would give it 60/40 in bannettes favor, but thats just my opinion. hope i helped u out!!!

Banette is going to be easier to set up for a fast 70 (no energy required to T2 most basics aside from chansey), but with dark's increased popularity and its inability to continuously deal large damage it becomes a bit less ideal for anything past a few turns..

well, it depends on how much Absol/Honchkrow decks are in your metagame, if there are tons, would say avoid banette and play cricket and Vice Versa.

Banette is a better deck. Absol/Honchkrow is easy to beat. My Banette ran 4-4 obviously and 3 techs, Minun SW, Sableye CG, and Unown E MT ( this thing helped so much it was crazy). I would suggest maxing out on Plus Power, as I didn't run any and there was so many times I wish I did. The Honchkrow matchups I went against would have been even easier if I had Plus Power.

Vegeta - so k2 would beat absol/honch? I haven't tried it yet. There are so many variations of the speed decks finding the right one might beat it? I have honch and tried making a speed deck with him ....it worked at home, then at cities I basically tanked. Couldn't get the cards I needed out.

Doesn't that take away the speed part of the deck teching in cards? Doesn't speed bannette need like atleast 3 speed stadiums too? So confused??

Speed Banette so you can acheive a T1 Banette right off the bat. Also the fact that you can consistenly keep dealing 80 damage is really something to look out for. Watch out for Dark Wing Duck though.

Banette is the play. Its WAY more consitant, one energy and you are setup. It can keep coming back and when it gets rolling it stays rollin unless u short your NRG,that is the most important thing in the deck is ure NRG drops.

I like Banette better. I played it at cities today and went 3-2,each game I lost by two prizes and its cause I ran out of NRG each time against Gastradon and Blissey.

Bannette's much better at getting the turn 1/2 win.

Kricketune's much better at not losing after those few turns.

I think I prefer Kricketune, but that might be 'cause Corsola's the most popular starter over here (and you have MAJOR problems with Bannette once your opponent gets a bench of Typholosion, Delcatty, and Magmar set up, AND you have to do 70 to yourself to donk their no longer solitary basic. UGH.)

But Bannette's able to actually have friends due to a low reliance on having copies of itself out. Who can Kricketune befriend? Budew? That's it? AND it can't put up with Magmortar after it Flame Blazookas your bench (20 already placed +40 from Flame Blazooka + 20 from weakness = always knock out)? Ookay then...

Back