Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

Speed Kabutops Deck

Status
Not open for further replies.

DarkLugia

Hi, my name is Daniel G (son of the user of this account). This is my Kabutops deck. Don’t be surprised if this deck isn’t very good. I came up with this deck in like 10 minutes ^_^. After a lot of playtesting with my brother, this is what I came up with.
I call it the …… um….. KabuTech :smile:.

Pokemon
4-4-4 Kabutops
3 Zapdos
1 Absol EX
2-2 Aerodactyl
1 Unown Q( the 1 with Quck)

Trainers
4 Castaway
3 Roseannes
1 Scott
4 Fossil Excavator
1 Lake Boundary
1 Crystal Beach
4 Celios Network
1 Strength Charm

Energy
14 Fighting Energy

Cards and its

Strategy
Um….. my strategy is to TRY to setup a fast Kabutops to lock the opponent. Even without enough energy to attack, you should try to setup a quick Kabutops and lock a crystal beach. 4 Castway is important to avoid energy drought and to prepare your next step. I play 4 fossil excavator and 3 Celios Network To increase consistency because a quick kabutops is important. The best start is a dome fossil cause its body allows it to evolve to kabuto when a fighting energy is attached to it. From there, the kabuto can hopefully set up multiple fossils with its power (ancient guidance). The Zapdos is there to allow a spread with chop up with its power (sheet lightning) if you get a heads. The absol Ex is there for moving any additional damage for the last prize or to Knock Out a big hp pokemon. I have tried the version with Lucario and Claydol wide laser but both didn’t work.

Pros Of This Deck
-Very devastating if can get a early Kabutops and lock in a crystal beach.
-Can get a good setup if you start with a dome fossil and energy.
-Can get multiple prizes In one go.

Cons Of This Deck
-Slow setup if can’t get anything.
-Hard to recover due to no scramble.
-Very,very,VERY dependant on coin flips.

That’s about it. Hope you can give any opinions about this deck. I haven’t written any matchups for this deck due to laziness:biggrin:.
-Daniel G

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back