2 Dawn Stadium
2 BTS
2 Lookers
3 Seeker

20 Energy
13 grass
4 DCE
3 Rescue

This deck is for Shaymin seed flare to load up Yanmega while Yanmega puts back into to hand. Repeat this process for a lot of damage.

But i need help on my trainer,supporter,and stadium line.Should I play unleashed shaymin or the landmin platinum one? Also im using shiny Yanma right now but should I use a different one. Any other tips would be nice.

Last edited:
Are you the Guy that Pokemandan faced at a cities in the UK? Just wondering he was talking about facing someone with a similar deck. It looks pretty good to me, Which bronzong is that? The energy cycle right? (Ps, Mark king is boss)

Are you the Guy that Pokemandan faced at a cities in the UK? Just wondering he was talking about facing someone with a similar deck. It looks pretty good to me, Which bronzong is that? The energy cycle right? (Ps, Mark king is boss)

No sorry I am not that guy. Also yes it is the cycle bronzong. ( Mark king is the boss? lol I dont get it.)

I played a deck in the same direction, and this is my list:

TOTAL CARDS: 60

POKEMON: 21
Level-Up: 2
1 : Shaymin Lv.X, PL-126
1 : Shaymin Lv.X, PL-127
Stage 1: 8
2 : Sunflora, GS-31
1 : Vespiquen, UD-23
3 : Yanmega (Prime), TM-98
1 : Yanmega, SV-14
1 : Vespiquen, SF-31
Basic: 11
2 : Uxie, LA-43
3 : Yanma, SV-88
2 : Shaymin, UL-8
2 : Combee, SF-57
2 : Sunkern, GS-85

TRAINERS: 28
Trainers: 9
1 : Pokemon Rescue, PL-115
2 : Junk Arm, TM-87
1 : Pokegear 3.0, GS-96
2 : VS Seeker, SV-140
2 : Warp Point, MD-88
1 : Luxury Ball, SF-86
Pokemon Tools: 2
2 : Expert Belt, AR-87
Supporters: 13
2 : Bebe's Search, RR-89
4 : Judge, UL-78
1 : Palmer's Contribution, SV-139
3 : Copycat, GS-90
2 : Cynthia's Guidance, SV-136
1 : Seeker, TM-88
Stadiums: 4
2 : Broken Time-Space, PL-104
2 : Miasma Valley, PL-111

ENERGY: 11
Special Energy: 4
4 : Call Energy, MD-92
Basic Energy: 7
7 : Grass Energy, GS-115

WOn with this deck ath the citys in Antwerpen (Belgium).

Its more around yanmega prime, with more options, and your strategie is also 1 of them. And cause Yanmega prime don't needs energy, you can attach more to the sv, for a huge donk at the midgame/end. Vespiqueen sf is for made a bad start good again, 3yanma and 4 yanmega is cause there are combee sf with honey, and shaymin ul is for twiwst energy, so if i dont have yanmega sv in play, i can attach energy to another pokemon, en reatach it later. Sunflora for search pokemon, and help yanmega prime with the amount of cards in my hand, Vespiqueen UD for against pokemon like Garchomp c x, shaymin lvx land for hp, and the sky for revenge attacks.

Dang okay that is nice but here is another question. What if I dont have any yanmega prime how would you change the list?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back