Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

Speedrill/Rockband The Way I Like It

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Machampion

I think Theres An element of Pure Skill Behind This Deck, And Its Still Tier 1. I Decided On Building This Deck For My Friend Adeo And For Myself For The 2 Legues I Got too instead of playing the deck i used At Nationals.

Pokemon - 20

4-4-4 Beedril

2-2 Claydol

1-1 Dugtrio CG

1-0-1 Dusknoir

Trainers 28

4 Rare Candy
3 Dusk Ball
3 Master Ball
3 Stevens
1 Prof Oaks Visit
4 Bebes
2 Plus Power
3 Night Maintenance
3 roseannes
2 Crystal Beach

Energy - 12

5 Grass
3 Call
4 Multi

Startergy - Early On Super Swarm With Beedrill And Get Ure Bench Fully Set Up, Later On Start To Swarm Again And if That Fails Pick Off The Easy ench With Dugtrio, Attack With Claydol And Dusknoir And Use A Few Kakunas. The Plus Powers OHKO Those Huge Tanks Like Empoleon And Blissey And The Others.

I Would Like Some More Plus Powers In Here To Provide easy kos.

Do you put Dugtrio into ALL your decks now? Great idea :thumb:

Maybe play Island Hermit instead of Oak/Stevens in case Weedles or Beedrills are prized? GG won't want to Telepass it either.

-3 Stevens
-1 Oak
+3 Island Hermit
+1 PlusPower

Very True My Friend, and Not Into All My Decks, Its Just Thats My Beedrills Only Have 110 Hp And big 30 chunk out of its health Can Be Fatal. Thanks Jak Anyhows And Were Gonna Have To Meet Up Some Time

i Understand

If you have 4 candies do you really need 4-4-4 Beedrill? 4-3-4 would be fine.

I Get What Ure Sayng But The IDea Is to Later Game The Kakunas And Stall A bit. I Suppose 1 Could Be Dropped For Another plus Power But What If There Playing Omastar?

I Tamper With It For A While

Super Scoop Up can help mid to late late game, especially if you have a Rare Candy in hand. You should have 2 or 3 of them and try to SSU a Beedrill with 60-90 dmg on it.

Good luck,
Jeff

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back