1 lux ball

trainers 23

5 psychic
3 call
2 warp energy
1 fighting

energy 11

Strategy

start off darkness gracing until you can get the gengar with shadow skip drop moonlite and start to shadow skip and switch off with spiritomb and just keep doing that until the end

it is mime proof and doing 80 with gengar assuming it has expert belt every turn with a trainer lock is pretty good.

please leave comments about what you think could improve this deck explain your answer.

oh and i dont know of any cool names for this so go ahead and tell me:)

so why not run Upper Energy?
once you have used up Spiritombs to set up your Bench, you can utilize Upper Energy by attaching it to Queen for an easy spread dmg as well as a potential KO. I don't know why you are running warp point with 4 Moonlight. Plus you are running the Shadow Skip gengar allowing for free retreat, as well as the SF gengar, which already has free retreat.

Take out a warp point and put in an azelf, and you probably don't need 4 candys when you run a 4-2-3 line and spiritomb, so take out 2 and put in a cynthia and an unown q

Back to back posts merged. The following information has been added:

You could take out the relacanth and the fighting energy for another call energy and basic psychic. This would make it a little more consistent because you don't really need the relacanth, an sp counter, because sp decks can't do much under a trainer lock. You could also make the 6th psychic another warp energy to help against glisctomb.

Dane

Last edited:
so why not run Upper Energy?
once you have used up Spiritombs to set up your Bench, you can utilize Upper Energy by attaching it to Queen for an easy spread dmg as well as a potential KO. I don't know why you are running warp point with 4 Moonlight. Plus you are running the Shadow Skip gengar allowing for free retreat, as well as the SF gengar, which already has free retreat.

why would you EVER use upper energy when DCE is in the format?

This deck was a bit like a deck that i helped a little kid play with today but you need more energy cards or some thing to put energy cards back in your hand rather than night matince you should put one palmers conturbution in and take a night matnice out and arceus curse gengar needs more than five psychic energys in a deck take the warp energys out and put psychic energys in.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back