Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

Spread-Damage-Everywhere-And-Profit.dek

Status
Not open for further replies.

Krusiv

One of my bad habits for this game is making up decks that I won't be able to make because the cards in those decks won't be out for a few months. I'm trying to kick the habit so I made this. The idea of spreading damage has always been interesting for me but I'm not sure if it's viable right now. Here's a rough deck list.

Pokemon - 24
2-1-2 Metagross SV
4 Electrode G
4 Crobat G
3 Uxie
2 Honchkrow G
2 Raichu GL
2 Spiritomb LA
1-1 Dialga G Lv.X

Trainers - 28
4 Roseanne's Research
4 Poketurn
4 Energy Gain
4 Cyrus's Conspiracy
3 SP Radar
3 Rare Candy
2 Power Spray
2 Miasma Valley
1 Bebe's Search
1 Super Scoop Up

Energy - 8
6 Lightning Energy
2 Basic Dark Energy

I'm trying out Miasma Valley even though about half of my deck will be hit by it. Miasma takes out 20 HP. Electrode takes out 20 HP. Metagross takes out 20 HP. Throw in a few Raichus, Honckrows, Spiritombs, as well as the SP engine and in my opinion this deck might be able to stand a chance!

Last edited:
One of my bad habits for this game is making up decks that I won't be able to make because the cards in those decks won't be out for a few months. I'm trying to kick the habit so I made this. The idea of spreading damage has always been interesting for me but I'm not sure if it's viable right now. Here's a rough deck list.

Pokemon - 22
2-1-2 Metagross SV
4 Electrode G
4 Crobat G
3 Uxie
2 Honchkrow G
2 Raichu GL
2 Spiritomb LA

Trainers - 30
4 Roseanne's Research
4 Poketurn
4 Energy Gain
4 Cyrus's Conspiracy
3 SP Radar
3 Power Spray
2 Miasma Valley
2 Cynthia's Feelings
2 Rare Candy
1 Bebe's Search
1 Super Scoop Up

Energy - 8
6 Lightning Energy
2 Basic Dark Energy

I'm trying out Miasma Valley even though about half of my deck will be hit by it. Miasma takes out 20 HP. Electrode takes out 20 HP. Metagross takes out 20 HP. Throw in a few Raichus, Honckrows, Spiritombs, as well as the SP engine and in my opinion this deck might be able to stand a chance!

This is gonna be a pain to set-up with metagross...and prized candies will make you cringe. Interesting though,

I don't think I want to beef up the Metagross line because his Poke-Body doesn't stack. I'll try to fit in a third Candy to see if that helps against bad prizes.

I asked out of pure curiosity, but then realized that some people have run Dialga G, and then poketurn when they need to do that extra 20 with metagross. Although, personally I would run something else besides metagross if I ran Dialga G. I might think about making a psychic deck with gallade 4 and the new gengar, with spritombI would suggest the old bronzong, but it seem pretty bad if you cant have the body active. but then again that seems to be going into a completely different direction. lol so in short Dialga G, and poke turn it to hit with metagross.

My only qualm with Dialga G is that it may slow down the spreading aspect of the deck when I have to get it active then Level it Up. Honestly though I haven't tested this deck out yet due to a lack of cards (I stupidly sold my collection when I quit) so maybe Dialga G LvX is the extra kick it needs to be more successful.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back