Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

Spread Deck

Status
Not open for further replies.
So I've seen many different variants on how to play Empoleon with spread. I can't really find a consistant way to really play this deck. So, I need some help.

Pokemon 18

4-3-3 Empoleon (DP/DP/MD)

2-1-2 Ampharos SW

2 Aerodactyl MD

1 Zapdos MD

Trainer 24

4 Rare Candy
3 PokeDex
2 Masterball
3 Duskball
2 Holon Fossil
2 Roseanne's Research
1 Switch
1 Warp Point
2 Prof. Oak's Visit
2 Bebe's Search
1 Windstorm
1 Night Maintenance

Energy 18

4 Call Energy
2 Multi
2 Scramble
7 Water
3 Lightning

STRATEGY

This is a rough list off the top of my head. I am trying to use the a modified fish engine in order to prevent my deck from being so Supporter heavy to counter G&G's telepass ability. Basically spread around using some PokeBodies and Empoleon attack. The energy may need some help, and going with so few supporters may be a bad idea. You can really get people who play Claydol with this deck having Aerodactyl and such. Again though, I want your opinion please help!

I would drop the Aerodactyl and put in Claydol. My logic on this is that the opponent can choose when to use their powers so your Aerodactyl will never be working continuously. The Ampharos is different because the opponent has to play supporters to setup. Also, setting up 2 stage 2's might need some help, and that is where Claydol comes in. The Zapdos/Ampharos is interesting combination.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back