Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

Spring Tin LV.X's Revealed

wally

<a href="http://pokegym.net/forums/showpost.php?p=
Palkia Again

PokeBeach Has announce that Palkia Lv. X will be reprinted in the next tin...(March)

Sorry I meant Dialga.......................

yeah, this will make what, the third time we've gotten the two of them? (let's face it, whereever Dialga goes, Palkia is bound to follow and vice-versa)

I have a feeling a certain record is playing at PUI's offices right now.

*hums in himself..."Money money money..." *

Yay! I was wondering if they were ever going to release these rereleases...:tongue:

Anyway, since there are three tins, I wonder what the final LV.X will be? Maybe one of the reprints on the beach page or Snorlax. We have to get it eventually. Or could we get a reprint with new exclusive art similar to Darkrai ect...

Anyways, at least I can never have too many Dialga and Palkias.

i dont really see wats wrong in getting palkia again, its in a lot of the decks ive been playing agianst
latly, and the dialga its risky but if it goes in your favor it could be the game. i personally havent got
either but i kmow some people that play them( well not the dialga x).

This is actually awesome news, if this means that Palkia is going to be around in next season.

Genius... Genius!!!!! I didn't even realize this. This is the best news I've heard in a long time ( well maybe not but you get my point). I also liek this art a lot more than any other of the palkia's art.

Wow, that art is AWESOME.

Back to back posts merged. The following information has been added:

I wouldn't be surprised if the 3rd tin was an English art Giratina X or Shaymin X to follow the movies.

Last edited:
Newsflash. According to pokebeach the new tins will be giritina, shamin skyform and dialga. No palkia :( but who really cares becasue giritina is a tin.

What does Shaymin lvx sky form do?
ie: is it the one that increase all grass pokemon by 40 hp or is it the other one?

Hmm. The collector in me is happy since I didn't really buy many Great Encounters and so missed the tin and the card did look awesome. As for the newly emerging player in me, well I'm a bit "meh" since I don't intend using it anytime soon. I wish they'd print the Snorlax X in English because it looks so cool. Speaking of promos, are we ever gonna get Mismagius G LV.X?

DRAPION NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Oh well any news on the packs we're getting? Pls no EX

Wow, pretty decent then. I'm personally glad that Shaymin will be readily available in a tin. Maybe that's just because I like Grass-type LV.Xs though lol.

Back