Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

St. Louis Area Dragon Frontiers PreReleases

meganium45

OK, more details are going to follow - but keep these dates open for Dragon Frontiers PreReleases!

Dragon King - Saturday October 28th! 11:00 Registration, Noon Start, lunch provided...woot!

B & B Games - Sunday October 29th! 12:00 Registration, 1:00 start, lunch provided...chaw!

Gathering Ground - Saturday November 4th! 11:00 registration, Noon start, lunch provided!

anyone who makes ALL 3 gets a Japanese Deckbox, or a pack of the newest Japanese Set --- with DIAMOND AND PEARL POKEMON!

Check it out!

Door prizes and other fun!

After this, CITIES START!

Vince

Last edited:
Diamond and Pearl, Deck boxes, new cards oh my and lunch all for 20.00 man I can't wait for 2 saturdays in a row.
Now to watch out for those darn T-Tar

Hmm Jared Charles and probalyt Bela judging darn you thrashers with your I'm gettting 18 packs for saying yeah he can do that to that pokemon.
What if I want to judge huh then what,

let me know when and wher you would like me vince. I thinking B&B would be cool to judge. ANd if it is your birthday do get a discount?

Chris you ruined the suprise now Vince knows we knows that his B-day is coming shhhh maybe he wont read this thread again (Yeah right)

I am changing my post...

Given that I am not going to be there for the whole time at either Saturday event, I need to secure these first.

Sunday, I will be there.

There is only one other PTO in this area, and I may see if Jeremy wants to judge 10/28 and run the show for me...

As for the other Saturday,,,we will see.

League Leaders (Veterans) always have the option of their stores...

Jeremy at BB, Riq and Rachel at DK, Jared Charles Bela and Jake at GG (one of you will have to move to DK)

Vince

Problem, Richard, is you are not a judge,,,,but there is one in your family...

You are a member of those who I consider my "next wave"

Vince

Yeah, you did get to judge in that "controlled chaos"

We shall see sir, we shall see.

All seats in judging, this time around, are taken.

Vince

Back