Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

St. Louis area Leagues & Info

Ok, Ive seen a few post about the Leagues but I am going to update since we just had Regionals 06 & had sooo many new players join & show up to Leagues. So I am just going to make it easy for them & do it all in 1 post....Just cuz I have nothing else better to do at 12:45 am...lol
I will introduce myself & Welcome you aboard! I am Melissa T. & my Husband is Tank68 aka Chris T. He runs the Monday night League in Eureka. We have 4 Children, 3 of who play now. Ryan-14 1/2, Heather-12, Dylan-8 1/2, & Brett 15 months. They have been playing for about 4-5 years now & LOVE it! It is tons of fun & as parents, it can be ADDICTING so be aware! :thumb:

Ok, We have 3 weekly Leagues as of right now in the area! Yes, 3!! So Im sure you will find 1 if not more that will suite your needs!

:pokeball: Mondays: We play at B & B Game Shop from 5:30ish to 8ish We are starting at 5:30 so players can come trade early & that way we can get started roughly at 6-6:15. We want to allot every one enough time to be able to get signed in, trade, & then play! Depending on the amount of players that show up, is weather or not it is a paid event. If it is, it will cost you $3.00 & you are garenteed at least 1 pack. The Game Shop is located at 1739 West 5th Street in Eureka about a mile away from 6 Flags. If your traveling West on 44, its past the Wal-Mart, right next to the Arbys in a little strip mall I guess you could call it. The fastest way is to make that turn around there at 6 Flags & come back up on the outter road. The phone # is 636-938-9989

:pokeball: Wednesdays: We play at Dragon King (DK) from 6-8ish. They also trade, battle, & do other events fun here & there. The cost is also $3.00. Vince can fill in the rest because he is the one who usually attends this League. DK is located at 1425 Triad Center Dr in St. Peters. The phone # is 314-441-9897. Directions here can be given better by Vince or mapquest it. However you feel comfortable gettings directions!

:pokeball: Saturdays: We play at The Gathering Ground from 2-5ish. Here, just as the others, they trade & battle. The cost is also $3.00 Im not sure who runs this League, since we rarely make it out there. The Gathering Ground is located at 10 N Elam Ave. in Valley Park bordering Fenton. Its right off of 44 & 141over the River, well depending on which way on 141 your coming from. You turn at the Moto Mart Light, take that QUICK Right, & its on your Left. Yes, it use to be a Nursery. The phone # is 636-529-0943.

All times are subject to change, as SOMETIMES we have no control over it. If you have any questions, please feel free to ask at any time. We hope you enjoy your League, make lots of new friends, & play until you cant play any more! And even then, KEEP PLAYING! :thumb:

Here are a few websites to keep you up to date on rulings, new cards, events in our area & other Main Events thruwout. Check them often as they update pretty regularly!

http://op.pokemon-tcg.com
http://www.mopokemon.com
http://www.pokemon.com

If you have any other questions, Please feel free to ask Vince K who is the Main St. Louis Poke Freak, Ops, I mean guy...lol He is meganium45 on here, Chris T. aka Tank 68, myself Melissa, or there are many other St. Louis players who frequent these boards who would be more then happy to help you. Just ask away! Your sure to get a reply from someone pretty quick!

Hope to meet ya soon!
~Melissa~

Last edited:
Back