Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

St. Louis B & B PLAYERS!!

Hey yall! I just wanted to send out a HUGE SPECIAL invite to all yall to come out tomorrow night, Monday 3-11-07 to help :clap: CELEBRATE & Congratulate :clap: our STATES players & winners! We are going to have our own lil :pokeball: POKE:pokeball: Celebration, 10e STYLE!! So PLEASE let everyone know who plays at all stores, DK, B&B, & GG to PLEASE come on out & have some fun! There will be snacks provided! If you have any questions, just let us know!

Make sure you contact everyone since this is a last minute throw together! :thumb:

Thanks guys...Hope to see yall tomorrow!

~Melissa~

Ok yall, were chaning the date to NEXT MONDAY, 3-19-07. Vince has a previous scheduled event & cant change it but he would like to attend our get together so we will be kind enough to change it for him since his group is most of the winners...lol
So PLEASE plan to attend NEXT MONDAY, 3-19-07!

Thanks!
~Melissa~

we still need a ride since charles is doing college crap right now CHris pm me the number so we can find somebody SPRING BREAK YAY

we still need a ride since charles is doing college crap right now CHris pm me the number so we can find somebody SPRING BREAK YAY

PM will be on its way Richard! Hey, Didnt I ask yall Saterday if you still had our Phone Numbers & yall said, yea, I think so???!!?! Crazy kids!

~Melissa~

Everybody Needs To Make This One.. Melissa Was Up At 600 Am Making Goodies For Tonight!!!!! Its Going To Be A Party!!! Make Sure If You are A St.louis Player To Come To This One So We Can Celabrate Our Great Season So Far!!!!!!

Last edited:
Hopefully we will have ALL 4 of the Junior Divison Money Winners in the House...

They gave 40 of these awards away in the US, and we took home 4!

10% out of one city...NOT BAD AT ALL!

Dylan T. (MI)
Brian H. (MO)
Andrew K. (TN)
Alex K. (OK)

Looks like a good start for the Order.

Vince

ummmm...it sure is smelling good in the 10e Bakery this morning! :thumb: Brett seems to be thinking the cookies are pretty tastey too! Lil turkey has snuck like 3 of them already! :eek:

I saved you some! Im sooo sorry I couldnt come get you, but like always, i was running behind! Dont worry, you wasnt the only 1 who DIDNT SHOW!! :mad: I wonder who else is included in that statement????? SOMEONE WHO DOESNT ANSWER SAID PHONE OR RETURN A QUICK CALL, Sorry guys, WE CANT make it tonight but go ahead without us but THANKS for WAITING anyways! Oh sure, sorry you couldnt make it! Maybe next time! :rolleyes:

Everyone seemed to enjoy the deserts!

~Melissa~

(said person....your lucky you was ALREADY in trouble with someone else or else I wouldnt forgive you! even tho you begged me to change nights....gerrrrrr )

MEN......:eek:

Sorry Melissa (hides face)

As the night progressed, there was no way we could make it...and having a dying cell does not help...

Sounds like everyone had a great time in spite of <someone>

See you all soon!

Vince

LOL....Ponders.....:rolleyes:
Is a dying cell a good enough excuse?? :nonono: Didnt think so....lol

(thinking out loud)
At least I knuw it was someones B-Day & had a Cake waiting...HAHUMMM

Hope you all had an enjoyable evening yourself! :thumb:

~Melissa~

Back