Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

St. Louis, MO Gym Challenge May 22nd

meganium45

Hey, yet more great midwest news!!!

How about a chance for all you power MO players (and neighboring states) to have a chance to win a trip to Worlds???

GYM CHALLENGE at the Gathering Ground in ST. Louis, MO

When: May 22nd, 2004 Registration starts at 10:30 am
Where: The Gathering Ground 2635 Hampton Ave, St. Louis, MO

How much: $10.00 entry

Prizes::: TO BE ANNOUNCED, but top player in each age division wins an Invitation to Worlds, with travel and hotel!!! WOW WOW WOW!

Format -

Swiss rounds - at least 5, one game, 30 minutes, then cut to top of each division, for single elimination, 2 out of 3, 1 hour time limits to decide the champion!

VIP BONUSES - If you are a VIP (City, State or Gym Challenge Champion) come, play and get $5.00 off of your entry fee!!!! Special table privelidges, and more!!!!

Other fun throughout the day, and as always - BIG prize for the only swiss undefeated, untied player...
TO BE ANNOUNCED, but it will be huge!!!!

Come join the fun, and have a chance to win a trip to worlds to compete for your share of the $100,000 in scholarship money and other great prizes!

Meganium45

Keep them buggers busy

Wheeeee! Hey Vince - they won't know which way to run with three weekends in a row to party down!
Think I ougghta tel 'em about our HL Pre-releases just 2 weeks later?
Yeah I think I should... :D

rofl, geezus Colin, don't talk like that =P

I'll prolly be there, it depends on a few things, so we'll just have to wait and see. I can't wait for the month of May though, that's for sure! ^_^

Registration starts at 10:30 and goes until what time?

Also will there be any side events before or after the main tournament?

mmmm, less than 2 weeks before the rumble in the jungle part 789439870450987

where's ali and foreman when u need them??? *turns channel to infomercials* oh, there's foreman, lol

Slacking / Sceptile Ex, "Shall Rule You!" I will pwn all with this deck, b/c there is no way it can get any more TecHed.

DucK

Psyduck said:
Slacking / Sceptile Ex, "Shall Rule You!" I will pwn all with this deck, b/c there is no way it can get any more TecHed.

DucK

d'oh!!! now my plans to play my ultra TecHed deck is ruined..... u guessed it, 4 wynaut and 4 dunsparce....... w00t w00t i win.....

and only 6 days left...... prepare the little children, for this will be a rather gruesome sight and psychiatric care isn't cheap

5 Days left - TMS software is dead.....Zak will be in the field! So 10- will have a strong showing yet again!!!! Will see you all there!

Meganium45

Back