Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

St. Peters, Missouri City Championship November 27th

Status
Not open for further replies.

meganium45

OKOKOK - you know you have been waiting for this...

St. Peters City Championship will be held at DRAGON KING - 1416 Triad Center Drive, St. Peters, Missouri 63376 on Saturday, November 27th, 2004, with registration starting at 11:00 a.m., play beginning at noon.

COME ON - WHAT ELSE DO YOU HAVE TO DO THE SATURDAY AFTER THANKSGIVING!!

COST FOR THE EVENT IS FREE!!!

There will be some cost to the "Rochester Draft" of Rocket Returns After event - and modified - FULL BOX PRIZE after event - but I will give you more details on those as we get closer to the date!

FOR ALL NEW PLAYERS - there will be a teaching session on that day, beginning at 10:00 a.m., where new players (and parents) of all ages can learn to play the game.

Remember - we have league EVERY Wednesday night! starts at 6:00 p.m. at Dragon King - come play with the BEST in the area - and become the BEST in the area!

There will be special prices on starter decks and singles on that day to get the new players ready to go by the noon showdown - and as ALWAYS at my championship events - bring a new player and BOTH you and the new player get a bonus pack of cards!!!

More details to follow - WOOT CHAW!!

M45

*drolls* 2 weeks since yesturday, the best 11-14 MO player will try invade DK for the first time. Maybe Zach11190 comes, who knows.

Hedgefoxidna said:
*drolls* 2 weeks since yesturday, the best 11-14 MO player will try invade DK for the first time. Maybe Zach11190 comes, who knows.
I need to ask my parents if I can come.

Chaw folks - how about this....

Since Gathering Ground is having 2 major events on November 27th, we are not going to hold Pokemon League there at that time.

We will be doing an "after league" at DK - along with the after events, so everyone can earn their points, from all leagues.

Also - everyone who enters the FREE tourney will be given a pack and a promo...bring a new player, and, yes, you AND the new player get a bonus pack!!! NOT BAD FOR A FREE EVENT!!!

After event will be drafting, and more stuff TBA.

Main event is bring your own deck, modified from Ruby/Sapphire onwards!

Hope to see you ALL there!

M45

chaw, im so stawpid. I hate yahoo. After doing mapquest guess what, GG takes me 24 min to drive to, and DK takes me only 20!!! Maybe even Dad will drive me, ill give u final answer on sat vince, btw what events will GG have, i thought we're talkin DD?

btw vincent will u have league at DKs on the 24th? i dunno if this is considered thanksgiving or just a 'schooldayoffthanksgiving'. I MIGHT make it on weds. Thx.

Chaw - there will be major YGO and MarvelVS events on the 27th at Gathering Ground - so we are taking our ball to DK for that day!

There WILL be league at DK on Wednesday - from 6:00 p.m. to....who knows???

We will be doing our regular modified thing, in preps for cities, and THEN a draft too! Rocket Returns.

Hey, I plan on staying and playing (am bringing a sleeping bag for Alex, when he crashes).

This will be a LOT of fun....warning all you 11-14s....the HUTSONS are back....

BWHAAAAAA

M45

What do u mean? Hell Dawg or my fun cloyster/venomoth/rocket ex deck? I changed that to a grass/water ex deck. Btw Eggscutor rox.

Chaw, so all of my 11-14 players out of St. Peters now have to worry NOT ONLY about the SEDALIA invasion that is expected...but an invasion of at least 3 11-14 studpuppets from the Gathering Ground as well!!!

WOW!!

Looks like 11-14 will be a WAR!

10- will be competitive, and 15+ will be missing two of its guns - but a lot of pride at stake nonetheless!

Talk to you soon!

M45

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back