Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

Stall And Boom

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Machampion

Introduction

Happy Christmas Everybody. This Deck Is One that sprung to mind as soon as i opened my mysterious treasures starter deck Containing the pokemon Rampardos. Please help

Pokemon 16

3[Rampardos]The Big Boom Pokemon
3[Cranidos]To Do Some Basic Sniping and Its Strong

3[Ariados]For Some Stall And For Its Pokebody "Sticky" To Add To Centrifugal Force
3[Spinarak]Just A Basic And For Some Stall

1[Masquerian]Again A Good Atack - 60 for the Ariados + Theyre Retreat cost Averaging 100

1[Surskit]To Switch And Sleep And They Just Have To watch Theyre Pokemon Die Becuase Of theyre Higher Retreat

1[Celibi]

Trainers 30

The Fishing Engine
3 Dusk Ball
3 Master Ball
3 Great Ball
4 PokeNav
3 Pokedex handy 910is

3 Professor Birch
3 TV Reporter
1 Steven’s Advice

2 Night Maintenance
2 Warp Point

3 Skull Fosill
Energy 14

7 Fighting
7 Grass

Strategy

This Deck Revolves Around The Saying That I Though Of "Speed Is A Need-Slow Is A No". You need to be gettin Stallers up early to allow for you main attacker to set up.

Ill be round with resluts later

I think you could throw in one or two Fossil Excavators in even if its just for the rampardos. Im pretty sure most Gardy decks cant use it to their advantage.

I think you could throw in one or two Fossil Excavators in even if its just for the rampardos. Im pretty sure most Gardy decks cant use it to their advantage.

possibly not birch either. How about Sableye SW to get fossils, fishing engine components and the other 4 trainers? Try cutting all but Rampardos and go heavy trainers.

basically i need help building a rampardos deck - You Guys Are nice deck builders - just please help me lol - i am building the ambipom deck as we speak so cherio

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back