Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

Star Wars The Force Unleased

I have it for the 360. Quite good game so far, but its not as good on the wii as it can't support the engines that are in the ps3 and 360 versions.

I have it, not quite what i thought it would be. Frustrating in the main Battle scenes as you need to Defeat the Oponent a Particular way. The story line is kinda weird in my opinion.

Had it since the sunday before it came out (hehehe) beat it on sith lord both endings, don't feel like playing sith master. on 360 ofc, the wii version prolly looks terrible. pretty fun game assuming single-player action is your thing (sure is mine)

I have it for Wii. All button on Wii Remote and Nunchuk are used. All Motion Senser on Control are used as well. So basicly you are moving and swinging alot. I say its better on Wii

all i got is the demo of it so far, but it is planned to get this game in the future for the PS3.

i love how this game plays. i realy like how you can throw your lightsaber into people.

I got this for Wii, pretty awesome, I wish they made the duels online, but thats gonna be its own game lol :thumb:

There's no way it's better on Wii. That's like saying No More Heroes having slight control elements means it's groundbreaking. Not at all. 360 version is superior. When both games are nearly identical, graphics DO make a difference.

I'd rather have the motion controls for what I've read is a pretty lackluster game otherwise. I mean if I'm going to shell out for a 360 game I'd honestly pick something else.

Illogical. What's being argued here is which version to get assuming you would get this game. You wanna keep messing up on force choke and force push all the time? I sure don't.

And an analog stick is going to make that easier than a remote? We all know the right stick is the worst way to aim in a shooter.

Actually yeah, the 360's controller is far more precise than the wii's. Its near impossible to make mistakes on the 360 while the wii remote is capable of not doing the correct move, even when the right wave of the controller is done correctly.

Basically the wii version is a dumbed down version of the 360's, so much so thats its an entirely different gameplay experience that you won't understand until you take a good look at how the combat differs. The games are not carbon copies of each other with one having better graphics. To compare the 360 to the wii's version of this game is like trying to compare the wii version of any game to the ds port. Theres THAT much of a difference. The wii is incapable of using the different engines that control the AI,interactable environment, and the incredible graphics.They even state this in the interviews in various gaming magazines.

Last edited:
wii rules! whoo!!!!

but i mean i got both and it depends on how you like ur gaming fun interactive, laid back: Wii.

Fast, precise, serious, graphics: 360.

it's the best of both worlds!!!

The real question for me is, should I save up for something different like, gears of war 2 or some other killer 360 game coming out. I mean, yah it's star wars, but lucasarts hasn't had a hit in years. Is this game any different?

No, I'm looking for opinions, I'm not trying to argue.

You couldn't give me a 360 or PS3. Graphics don't mean squat. Wow, the Graphics are Really cool, i guess it must be a good game system. The Wii does everything the other systems do without all the Hype and over priced System. And as for playing dvds, that's why i have a dvd player. Why pay extra for a Gaming system to include that feature if i don't need it. And don't even start into the Internal side of things, big whoopdeedoo. If those systems are so Great, then how come they don't sell as well as the Wii? Because the Wii has more Innovation than either of those two. Nintendo has been in the Gaming market far longer than those two, and has a much better idea of what sells. Processor's and Graphics don't mean anything if the Game sucks to begin with. If i wanted Graphics, i'd watch a movie. Who's the Largest player of Gaming systems? Kids. And do you really think a Good Parent is going to spend a ton of money on a system geared for Mature adults? I don't think so. The games my 8yr old plays, are non-violent entertaining games. And many of the games on the PS3 and 360 are Violent and require a more mature Person to play and Understand. Well i said my Piece, take it or leave it. I'm just sick and tired of people bashing the Wii, Gamecube, or any other Nintendo System solely based on Graphics, etc. There is more to a Game system than Graphics and Processor Speed.

last I checked the 360 is the lowest in price lawlz

and what's your point? I'm not an 8 year old

I'm 18 and I need EXTREMEITY to satisfy my INTENSE hunger, and I need look no further than the xbox 360

also pfft wii has how many AAA games? come on 360 wins on that hands down. I dunno why you bring up ps3 it's a terrible system. you are correct, gameplay>graphics, but when I got gameplay AND graphics?! ohmilohd it's on like donkey...wait no it isn't donkey kong sucks, more like it's on like gears of war.

also matt if you don't wanna buy force unleashed PERIOD than it has nothing to do with the 360 v wii it has everything to do with force unleashed v 'x game'

Granted, a basic Xbox 360 Arcade is $200. But it has no Hard drive. Yes you are Correct that some models are cheaper. As for the age thing, my point is that not everyone on here is an Adult which are the majority of the buyers for the systems. There for Adults are more likely to get systems for kids that they feel appropriate. Perhaps you feel it's required to have Graphics, i for one don't. There isn't anything they can show me on a Gaming system that i haven't seen in Movies as far as Realistic images goes. Simple fun games like Animal Crossing are better in my Opinion than WOW or the like. Now you may not agree, and i'm quite sure you don't. I don't see the X-box 360 as being better in my Opinion. And as for Games, well that's a matter of taste. And we each have our own Personal Preference on what makes a Good game and Good game selections.

Back