Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

Starting a League - Problems before it even begins?

Kohrok

I'm currently trying to start a league with the aid of my mother (Who will serve as league leader, owner, etc.) and we've located a local library that is very receptive, and we have currently run into a roadblock. She cannot figure out how to get a POP ID without going to a tournament (50+ Miles away) and without one, cannot register to start a league. Is there any way on the new website to apply for a POP ID? Thanks much!

Kohrok and Mother

Just sign up for an account and leave the pop id section blank (notice how it doesn't have a star beside it for required information) and an i.d. will be assigned her.

It is automatic, as soon as you register. However I haven't tried this since Go-Pokemon was still around but I doubt there is any difference due to the new site.

Ok, so, it's been a week now, and still no POP ID. Are there any League Leaders/PTO's out there that would be willing to e-mail me a Scanned POP Form, or let me send them details so they could fill one out? Is that not allowed? Thanks!

Update: We got a POP ID from a nice league leader, but we can't enter it on the pokemon website. Something about a second number being needed? We're currently e-mailing pokemon to find out... Any ideas on how to make an "old-style" POP ID work?

Update: We got a POP ID from a nice league leader, but we can't enter it on the pokemon website. Something about a second number being needed? We're currently e-mailing pokemon to find out... Any ideas on how to make an "old-style" POP ID work?
Have the league leader who issued the ID add the person to their league. Once that is done, you should be able to put in the ID, without filling in the PIN field.

Back