Starting a league.

Discussion in 'Pokémon League' started by octillery49, Jun 19, 2008.

8 league13 468 60
  1. octillery49

octillery49 New Member

I would like to start a league, but, I'm under 18 and my parents don't play pokemon.
    Is there anyway that I could run it through them or something?

Thanks.

2. Muscovy Level X

Muscovy Level X New Member

Best to find someone who does play, or someone who'd be willing to. I'm going through the same problem.

3. octillery49

octillery49 New Member

Me and my little brother are the only competitive players in the area. Anybody we've met
    that plays at all, besides us, is like 6 years old.:frown:

4. DarkStar20

DarkStar20 Front Page Editor

That stinks...I had a similar problem, except I'm 20...so I started a league!. If you were in the Southern
    Oregon or Northern California area, I could help you, otherwize you are just going to have to find some help
    where you live. Sorry....but a good place to look is Game Shop owners or school teachers. They may be willing
    to help you out. Expecially if you help them create the league, and can officiate rulings and such. Good luck!

-Jason
    :)dark::colorless20)

5. bullados

bullados <a href="http://pokegym.net/forums/showthread.php?

Libraries also work out well. A Walmart Supercenter or Target Greatland isn't a bad choice either (ask Team Cook about those).

6. Drybones0

Drybones0 New Member

I recommend looking into comic book shops or places that allow people to come in to play table top games regularly.

7. octillery49

octillery49 New Member

I know of one game store, maybe they could start it and I could help out or something.
    Thank you all.

8. adrianhk

adrianhk New Member

i am having the same problem