State-by-State list of Battle Roads tournaments

Noticed you were missing Michigan/Indiana. They are-

South Bend, IN Sept 17
Angola, IN Sept 18
Winamac, IN Oct 1
Hartland, MI Oct 8
Ann Arbor, MI Oct 15
Okemos, MI Oct 16

This is completely automatic. He doesn't scour the P!P website for these. He built a trollbot to go through their database and pick out events tagged as Battle Road Spring 2011. My events aren't on there either, but I wouldn't expect them to yet either. They haven't been Tagged yet.

Indeed. As soon as they are marked as Premier Battle Roads tournaments and appear on this master list, I create a copy and redisplay.

One slight problem with this, I am a TO not PTO so even though my tournaments count towards ratings point and are premier, when setting up tournaments, the system does not allow me to set it up as premier as a TO, only PTO's have that designation. So there is another one in NY:

Watervilet, NY Battle Roads
Science & Hobby
Sat. Oct 1st
10:15am registration starts.

Thanks

Noticed you were missing Michigan/Indiana. They are-

South Bend, IN Sept 17
Angola, IN Sept 18
Winamac, IN Oct 1
Hartland, MI Oct 8
Ann Arbor, MI Oct 15
Okemos, MI Oct 16

You forgot techumseh on the 9/25...... Do u have the times for the Michigan battle roads
9/25 techumseh 11:00
10/8 Heartland
10/15 Ann arbor
10/16 okemos
Posted with Mobile style...

One slight problem with this, I am a TO not PTO so even though my tournaments count towards ratings point and are premier, when setting up tournaments, the system does not allow me to set it up as premier as a TO, only PTO's have that designation.

Yes, I learned of that behavior a year ago. But it seems TO's events are eventually marked as Premier by someone behind the scenes.

Like bullados said, I really don't want to scour all of the regular Tournament listings looking for these unmarked events. But maybe if the TO's want to cooperate, I can manually accept the URLs to your tournaments and have them appear in the list in the meantime until Pokemon.com properly marks it.

But maybe if the TO's want to cooperate, I can manually accept the URLs to your tournaments and have them appear in the list in the meantime until Pokemon.com properly marks it.

But I don't think anyone wants you to have to do this. There are typically, what, >300 BRs in North America? And right now there are only 80 tagged? Ugh. And it's not just a tagging issue--I think many BRs still haven't been announced yet.

The resource is still great though, and I'm sure it will fill out in time. Thanks for posting it (again)!

Like bullados said, I really don't want to scour all of the regular Tournament listings looking for these unmarked events. But maybe if the TO's want to cooperate, I can manually accept the URLs to your tournaments and have them appear in the list in the meantime until Pokemon.com properly marks it.

Here is one from a TO here in SoCal that just got his added a couple of days ago. https://www.pokemon.com/us/account/tournament_id/11-09-000209/

You forgot techumseh on the 9/25...... Do u have the times for the Michigan battle roads
9/25 techumseh 11:00
10/8 Heartland
10/15 Ann arbor
10/16 okemos
Posted with Mobile style...

I was only going of the one PTO's events. Forgot about Tecumseh since its now separate from the rest. 11:00 for all as far as I know in Michigan.

Indeed. As soon as they are marked as Premier Battle Roads tournaments and appear on this master list, I create a copy and redisplay.

Ahh, OK. That makes sense.

Back