Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

Staying in Hawaii before/after Worlds?

Fox!

First off, if this thread is deemed inappropriate or unnecessary, feel free to close/delete it.

Of those going to the World Championships, are there any people planning on visiting Hilo or Honolulu Hawaii before/after worlds?

The reason I ask is I am considering running special events at the shop I work at in Honolulu, or the sister store in Hilo if there is interest. I doubt that many players will stay later, or visit, but I just thought I'd ask.

First off, if this thread is deemed inappropriate or unnecessary, feel free to close/delete it.

Of those going to the World Championships, are there any people planning on visiting Hilo or Honolulu Hawaii before/after worlds?

The reason I ask is I am considering running special events at the shop I work at in Honolulu, or the sister store in Hilo if there is interest. I doubt that many players will stay later, or visit, but I just thought I'd ask.

I'll be staying in Honolulu until the Wednesday before worlds, some testing might be nice, although I'm not sure how much time I'll have to play.

Am considering swinging by that store in Honolulu on Wednesday to kill some time.....

I would love to but Island hopping is expensive. My brother in law lives on one of the other islands and we cant afford to visit him.

I'll be staying in Hawai'i after worlds for about a year. Oh, wait, that's cause I live here...

If anyone is comming to visit I'll try to make it to league the days you do. I need to test. There's no one to test with and Red Shark is glitchy.

Back