3x Desert Ruins
2x Strength Charm
1x Pow! Hand Extension
1x Crystal shard
2x Pokémon Reversal
2x Swoop! Teleporter

What do you think about this deck???

Last edited:
Hmm... The deck I thought this was going to be, was steel wall with Dark Steelix and Metagross DX.

Looks decent. But not enough energy even with metagross dx.

-1 Copycat
-1 Crystal Shard (You dont need it w/ pidgeot.)

+2 Energy.

SteelWall with Dark Steelix isn´t originaly :smile: This deck acrue me is better than Dark SteelWall.
Sorry,I don´t a lot write in English,because I am 12 years old and I am from Czech Republic. :biggrin:

Peci said:
SteelWall with Dark Steelix isn´t originaly :smile: This deck acrue me is better than Dark SteelWall.
Sorry,I don´t a lot write in English,because I am 12 years old and I am from Czech Republic. :biggrin:

i like this idea, im runinng a metagross deck, and i didnt even think of bellosom, very good idea

I've always wanted to run emerald registeel with metal energy.

get metals into the discard early as possible, attach as early as possible, then use metagross to attach.

once you get like 2-4 on registeel, start owning up with wide laser. it's like spinning tail, but registeel can last longer if you can exploit it being basic(faster) and having steel(damage reduction every turn). bellossom to heal every turn.

with 3 metal, and a heal every turn, you can take 50 a turn, once you get like 3 wide lasers, you've served the purpose of the deck, then use metagross to re-attach all the energy to another registeel, heal up, repeat.

mid-game to late game you can take all the prizes. definitely a fun idea, not amazingly original, im sure alot of folks have thought of it =P but fun idea. if you are lucky with shuffling, and have a good trainer base, it can be devestating.

watch out for fire...

But with all the multi-type decks around, wide laser could be better

but if you're playing decks like dragtrode, or straight psychic/water/whatever decks, HL would be better

but i love wise laser's ability to hit everything for nice stacking damage. try out 1 of each, because depending on the situation, you will want one over the other

I like Hidden Legends Registeel ex more,because it has cool Body,which is good with 4 Metal energy(reduce 50 damage) and you heal Bellossom.Heal 70 damage each turn is good,because a lot of very good deck have a problem-takes few damage.It ´s needs take damage more of 70 each turn,so takes 140 damage(this is Registeel ex dead) or Defending Pokémon is Fire type.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back