Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

SteelZor-edited and a lot better

Status
Not open for further replies.

meisadude

I saw the two articles on the main page for Steelix and Scizor and noticed that they both had their advantages and disadvantages. Just thought I'd combine them and see if I could make a states worthy deck. I'm gonna put this in the article format (minus the pics, cuz i dont know how to put them in), mainly because I think explaining the individual cards is more helpful than putting in a short summary. So, here I go:

3-3 Steelix Prime (Triumphant Onix)
3-2 Scizor Prime (UD Scyther)
1 Scizor MD
2-2 Blissey PL
2 Uxie
1-1 Blaziken FB X
1 Skuntank G
1 Dragonite FB (or Empoleon FB. Not sure which I should do)
Pokemon = 22

1 Ruins of Alph
1 Conductive Quarry
4 Pokehealer+
2 E. Belt
2 Twins
2 Interviewers Questions
2 Warp Point
2 Seeker
2 Pokemon Collector
2 Bebe's Search
2 PokeComm
T/S/S = 24

4 DCE
4 Special metal
2 Metal
2 Warp
2 SP Rainbow
Energy = 14

Strategy is to start with Scizor Prime and speed tank until it's KO'd. Hopefully by that time I'll have a Steelix ready to roll with a blissey benched. Scizor MD is for Umbreon counter. Blaziken is for adding power/damage with burn (and a good dialgachomp counter). Blissey is for what it usually is. Dragonite/empoleon is a good fire/sp counter but idk who to choose.

I'd like to put in at least 2 judge and 2 metal energy. What should I take out?

---------- Post added 01/13/2011 at 09:13 PM ----------

Thoughts? Anyone?

Last edited:
Not really. It means that people have never tried the deck so they can't tell you what needs fixing just by looking at it.

I would question your choice on Ruins of Alph. What all resists steel? Luxray? I think that's about it. I think keeping your Psychic resistance fully operational is more important. I'd replace it with another Conductive Quarry, or a BTS.

I'd take out Blaziken. You have no way to burn other than Luring Flame, which means the +40 burn damage won't be seen often. Use the space to add another Skuntank and another Stadium. Running 2 Stadiums and 1 Skuntank is cutting it a bit too thin.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back