Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

Steven and Mr. Stone

Firegreen511

Iam not sure if this is where i am suppose to post this or not. But i was wondering if anyone know if Steven and Mr. Stone were some how related. Since Steven's last name is Stone, and Mr. Stone's last name is Stone :frown:. If any one has any idea's please post them. Maybe Mr. Stone is Steven's dad.

I believe Mr. Stone referred to Steven as his son in the anime. I'm not sure if any such connection was ever made in the games.

Don't you remember that Poke'family who wanted a battle and then would just keep on bragging about
Steven 'till you fell asleep.I think they were the Stones(this is from Ruby/Sapphire games)...

sceppy said:
Don't you remember that Poke'family who wanted a battle and then would just keep on bragging about
Steven 'till you fell asleep.I think they were the Stones(this is from Ruby/Sapphire games)...

I swore that was the *Winstrate* family, not the *Stone* family.

sceppy said:

The bragging is about Victor, not Steven...

StoneS? u mean evolution stones? since Steven has plenty of each one as a stone collector?

The Winstrate family was talking about Vito, a trainer who was easy to beat on Victory Road, if I'm right.

Mr. Stone and Steven are related in the GBA Games Ruby/Sapphire, but you have to pay attention.

Mr. Stone, Steven Stone. They both have displays of rocks at their places(Steven's home, Mr. Stone's office). There might be one or two other relations.

Also in the game Flannery talks about skill she got from her gandfather, could this be Blaine? Since they are both fire type gym leaders.

No, that is not Blaine. Or at least it isn't in the show. In the show, when Flannery takes over the Gym, her Grandfather keeps an eye on her with those funky disguises. In the GBA game, who knows.

Metal Master said:
No, that is not Blaine. Or at least it isn't in the show. In the show, when Flannery takes over the Gym, her Grandfather keeps an eye on her with those funky disguises. In the GBA game, who knows.

Well that certainly sounds like Blaine to me, since that's the way he is on the TV show. I didn't see the episode with Flannery though.

I don't think Blaine is old enough to be her grandfather. If he was, she would have to be like...10 or something at the most. And she's more like 18, I think. Anyways, maybe Blaine is her father, and her grandfather is blaine's father?

Back