Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

Sticky'ed Thread

ColdCoates90

Just wanted some clarification:

Under:
---------------------------------------------------------------------
| B. How to Find What IV's Your Pokemon Have |
---------------------------------------------------------------------
Theres a scroll page listing various IV's.,but I don't see an order for them. Typically I see it as Hp/Att/Def/SpA/SpD/Speed. However by "Often does off" it does not have the HP IV listed as being 31- which it is in most cases if trying to breed for perfect HP.

Nevertheless,don't all those traits have different values that can be associated with them? Like "Often Dozes off" could be:1, 6, 11, 16, 21, 26, 31

Also, you still get the pokerus benefits even after the virus has passed, right? its not listed in there and doesn't suggest it.

Last edited:
The IVS are listed in Hp/Attack/defense/sp. attack/sp. defense/speed. only thing is it expands upon each of those IVS.

basicly, if your pokemon says "often dozes off" it can have 1, 6, 11, 16, 21, 26, 31 (all that is posted in the thread)

Code:
HP
-Loves to eat 0/5/10/15/20/25/30
-Often dozes off 1/6/11/16/21/26/31

and yes, you get the benefits of pokerus even if it has gone to "smiley", it just cannot pass to others

BTW- you could have thought of a better name for the thread. the thread title does not give any info about what the thread is about.

Last edited:
The only way to avoid Metalkid messing up your IV's is this:
1. HAVE NO EV'S ON IT.
2. If EV's are on the Pokemon, MAKE SURE you know them.
3. If you have a lower level than 20 or 50, then you won't get many accurate IV's.
4. Just how does the calculator mess up your IV's? It is the the most accurate around and especially better than Serebii.

The only way to avoid Metalkid messing up your IV's is this:
1. HAVE NO EV'S ON IT.
2. If EV's are on the Pokemon, MAKE SURE you know them.
3. If you have a lower level than 20 or 50, then you won't get many accurate IV's.
4. Just how does the calculator mess up your IV's? It is the the most accurate around and especially better than Serebii.

It gave me the wrong IVs. Sure, it's close, but it's one or two off sometimes. This is a Level 67 Magikarp that has no EVs. I don't know, it doesn't do it all the time, but it's done it for me a few times.

The best way to get the most accurate IV's is to have a lv.100 Wi-fi battle. It'll give you the max stats and make it easier to check IV's.

Yes, I know. But this is for something where I can't do an IV battle. Doesn't really matter as this is hardly on topic.=P

Well the link I gave you earlier will help you find out what characteristic will show what IV's. But trust me, it's always best to check anyways (unless you're doing the RNG thing).
So I'll leave it at that. Good luck.

Back