Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

Stop Complaing

MSB 5

Lately iv seen a lot of topics saying thing like how do you beat LBS and What counters it and im tiared of seeing that type of thars already a thared people pleas just look at those befor u make a new thared

Thank you

and sorry if this nis in the wrong place and sorry for the spelling

i mostly agree with you. i mean, why cant people just think about it for 2 seconds and think of a counter, then try it. i have toyed around with so many decks its not funny.why cant others do the same? but then again there are the folks that literally cant think of a deck, and i feel bad for them, but most people can, so they should.

Last edited by a moderator:
The Sannin said:
i mostly agree with you. i mean, why cant people just think about it for 2 seconds and think of a counter, then try it. i have toyed around with so many decks its not funny.why cant others do the same? but then again there are the folks that literally cant think of topic, and i feel bad for them, but most people can, so they should.
yah but wut about the ppl who rn't really smart huh?

Armaldo EX said:
yah but wut about the ppl who rn't really smart huh?
lol, thats who i ment by "the folks who literally cant think of a deck"

Last edited by a moderator:
But seeing how new you are, it must be easy to make a "good" deck huh? There is no way your tired of seeing BSL threads when you have been on this site for not even a day.

not that great to slow......
it'll lose its popularity since the cards are hard to get.....MY kind of tech against lbs. >.<

MOSS FACTOR IS 15-2 IN SANCTIONED GAMES WITH LBS. HE IS THE INDIANA STATE CHAMPION. LBS IS "THE DECK."

Take that to the BANK!

headsrcool said:
What about Hariama ex-Ruins
Srry but Desert Ruins also hurts Hariyama Ex but Curse Stone is nice.
LBS is being heavly counter for no real reason. People are coming with decks that beat LBS but nothing else. Won't it be sad when there are only 2-5 LBS in there age group. LBS sould be countered but there are other decks to worry about along with it. With hard to get cards make the deck LBS not everyone will be taking one to regionals. I except at Regionals is very few LBS but a ton of Anti - LBS decks. So will countering really work when only a handfull will acuatlly be playing they deck?

Last edited:
If trying to make your odds of winning regionals higher is considered "whining," then whine away :thumb:

Stop complaining about people complaining. It dosen't matter if they want to beat LBS. Good for them because they want help to be better players so this game dosen't become so stale. There are so many decks that beat LBS. Find one. perfect it, play it. If people need help though, just help them. You'd want someone to help you if you wanted to know something.

Back