Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

Stop2Shop

ashinto

My brother wants to buy some cards for his deck off of Stop2Shop. He told my dad that the prices were really good, and my dad brought up the point that it may be "to good to be true" that the cards possibly are fake. Does anyone here buy cards at Stop2Shop?? If anyone does, how are the cards?

I bought 4 Smeargle UD and 3 Collector for a very low price... no complaints from me. The prices are inconsistent in my opinion. I found somethings that are in the high price range, and some that are at the bottom of their respective price ranges.

S2S loses points from me, though, for sending me a pack of sleeves with my order. It was a set of 50 >.< (albeit they were free... so IDK if that really deserves minus points).

None of my 7 cards that I ordered were fake. I cannot say anything about the other cards, but my 7 were real and were proceeded to be played in many cities. They had fast shipping too ;D

They're real. I've bought plenty of cards from them in the past -- that's where I got all the stuff for my VileGar deck way back in September. For the most part, though, they aren't the best when it comes to prices, but you'll find random deck staples for real cheap there once in a while.

Back