Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

Stormfront Lv Xs per box...

Status
Not open for further replies.

menoknow

Does it appear as if there are once again 2 level Xs per set?

How rare do the secret rares (charizard line) and shinings (voltorb/drifloon/duskull) appear to be?

After running 1 of my 2 PRs, it appears that there is 1 char line, 1 SH and 2 Xs per box on average.

I did see one pack contain the char piece and the SH in it!

Keith

Do you mean 1 of the 3 char-line cards or the whole 3 card char line in 1 box? I assume just 1 of the 3, but just want to verify :)

PokéBeach reports that they pulled two Charmanders, one Charmeleon, and one Charizard out of seven boxes, so it appears that the rarity of the Charizard line in inconsistent. At the two Rockford prereleases yesterday, there was a large turnout and a good number of boxes opened, and only four Charizards and a few more Charmeleons and Charmanders were pulled.

In essence, it seems that the Charizard line are about the same rarity as the Shinies, which in turn are slightly rarer than the Lv.Xs. Charizard is probably the hardest card in the set to pull.

There were like 4 'Zards drawn at my PR, a few 'manders, but no charmeleons. It was 1 piece of the char line/box it seemed.

Keith

today at my prerelease in my first 6 packs i got a rh shiney duskull and a charizard.. and in my last two packs got a regi x... so idk if that helps... i saw ony 2 charmelions and no charmanders and i was the only one to get a charizard :D

It was pretty regular to see two Lv X's, one shining, and one part of the Char line per box today at the Sandusky Ohio Pre.

Yeah

I saw an SH and a Dusk Lv.X in the same pack

but i think the average is 2 Lv.X 1 Char Line Part and 1SH

PokéBeach reports that they pulled two Charmanders, one Charmeleon, and one Charizard out of seven boxes, so it appears that the rarity of the Charizard line in inconsistent.

I was the HJ at that pre-release. I found out afterwords that there was another Charizard and another Charmeleon pulled by two other people. They didn't make a big fuss about it so no-one noticed. There was probably another pulled by someone that didn't say. And there were 2 more boxes oppened after the tornamant for the 2 extra packs to each player and for a sealed deck tornamant. Out of those there was a Charmeleon and a Charizard.

So out of 9 boxes there were (at leased) 2 Charmander, 3 Charmeleon and 3 Charizard. It seems to be an average of one per box.

my pre out of 5 1/2 boxes:
3 Charizard
1 Charmeleon
2 Charmander
2 Heatran x
3 Machamp x
2 Raichu x
2 Regigigas x
3 Duskull SH
2 Drifloon SH
2 Voltorb SH
4 Dusknoir x

I've seen about 5 Charizards at the Prerelease. There weren't that many boxes opened, but there were 3 Charizards during the prerelease, and 2 after. I didn't check the Charmanders or Charmeleons though.

At the prerelease I went to, I got cards from 3 mixed boxes and got this...

1 Heatran X
2 Raichu X
2 Machamp X
1 Dusknoir X
1 Charmander
1 Drifloon shiny RH

IDK what the ratio is but I am guessing 2 X, 1 Char, 1 shiny

I have heard many different findings. However, unless you open sealed cases, you really can't make an accurate assesment. I think or would hope that it is the following -

Shinings - I want them to be 1 per 3 boxes, but I expect they are 1:2.
Charizard Line - I would also hope they were 1 per 3 boxes, but I expect they are closer to 1:1 or 1:2
Lv. X - I want them to be 5 for every 3 boxes. I am not sure on this. I would expect they are but it wouldn't suprise me to hear that it is 1 per box.

I can't say one way or another until the set is released next month.

Drew

did anyone take note on what position the char line is in in the actual packs? i assume that it's in the rare card spot. i pulled two shinies, but forgot to check if they were in the rare card spot in the pack, or in the shiny one. my bad.

I have heard many different findings. However, unless you open sealed cases, you really can't make an accurate assesment. I think or would hope that it is the following -

Shinings - I want them to be 1 per 3 boxes, but I expect they are 1:2.
Charizard Line - I would also hope they were 1 per 3 boxes, but I expect they are closer to 1:1 or 1:2
Lv. X - I want them to be 5 for every 3 boxes. I am not sure on this. I would expect they are but it wouldn't suprise me to hear that it is 1 per box.

I can't say one way or another until the set is released next month.

Drew

Why do you want those lower ratios? For selling purposes, harder rarities don't always result in higher prices. Legends Awakened had 2 X per box and most of those are selling for more than the Lv X's from Secret Wonders and Mysterious Treasuers which were 1 per box and didn't have tin counterparts (other than lucario). So...curious as to why you would want the harder ratios you outlined?

I went to a Prerelease on Sunday. I recieved one Charizard in my initial 6 packs. Then I recievied a 2nd Charizard in one of my 2 packs I got after the Tournement. Then in the Booster draft I recieved on Charmelon in one of my 6 packs.

In a booster draft I went to there were two Lv.x, two Char line, and I think one shiny pulled out of a box. I also got one of those wierd packs with a shiny and a char line but that was from a different box.

at my PR out of about 6 or 7 boxes i saw
2 dusknoir lv X
4 raichu lv X
1 machamp lv X
1 regigigas lv X
0 heatran lv X (although there were 2 in the first couple of packs during the 2nd flight)
3 SH2 duskull
1 SH1 drifloon
2 SH3 voltorb
3 charizard
1 charmeleon
2 charmander

so there seems around 1 char line piece per box

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back