Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

Stormy Punches v.2.0 (E-on)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Baboon

(Simul-post at Pokeschool Forums)
Here's something reminiscent of my SBZ2 deck, but this is E-on, as opposed to the original's Neo-on format...

Stormy Punches v.2.0

4 Machop (2 Expedition/2 Skyridge)
4 Machoke (Expedition)
4 Machamp (3 Skyridge/1 Expedition)
4 Electabuzz (Base/Best Promo)
2 Electabuzz ex

11 Fighting Energy
9 Lightning Energy

4 Copycat
4 Moo Moo Milk
3 Juggler
3 Elm
3 Master Ball
3 Switch
2 Town Volunteers

Ok, quick synopsis, like I always give...
The reason I'm running 2 kinds of Machop is that I only own 3 of each kind, SO I'm using 2 of each until I can pick up a 4th of something. Next variation off my original deck is that I'm running a 4th Machamp, this one being Expedition. It attacks for the same cost, and I can take advantage of its Power to make my deck more productive. Next, you'll notice my 6 Electabuzzes, as opposed to my 3 in the original. I only really did this to ensure I get enough time to beef up my Machamps. The reason I didn't use something else is that in E-on, there isn't a WHOLE lot to choose from that attack cheaply. I wanted to use Mewtwo ex instead of the Electabuzzes, but I only own 1. If I'd ever come across 2 more, then I'd drop the whole Lightning idea and go Psychic, as that's the best choice, but until I get more, Electabuzz it is. Keep in mind, we're not completely sure if the Best Promos will be in Modified, but my best assumption says yes.

Finally, the Energy and Trainers are self-explanatory. ;) I would rather do like my original deck and have no hand changing, and only drawing, such as Bill, Teleporter, Juggler, and all their little friends, but only Juggler is allowed of those, so I had to change to a more standard Trainer engine.

Post input, and let me know what you think.
(And yes, Mewtwo ex IS prolly the best choice, as other Espeons and Mewtwo ex's will eat Machamp, but I'm stuck without enough as of now, so Buzz it is.)

Record: 1-0

Last edited:
Not bad! I might drop one Electabuzz and one each of Fighting and Electric Energies to put in a fourth Elm and two Oracles, but that's all I can say.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back