Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

Straight Healix! Possibly for States.

Status
Not open for further replies.

DoomScizor

Straight Steelix prime, nothing special, I think it has a strong chance in the current meta game and with the rule for game 2 in Swiss rounds, steelix has a better chance.

Pokemon:
3 Steelix Prime
1 Blissey PL
1 Regice
1 Azelf
2 Uxie
1 Unown Q
4 Onix (Swing Around)
1 Shaymin (Unleashed)
1 Chansey (PL, to donk Garchomp C)
4 Smeargle (Call of Legends)
1 Skuntank G

T/S/S
3 Junk Arm
4 Poke Healer +
2 Pokemon Communication
3 Warp Point
1 Luxury Ball
2 Expert Belt
3 Bebe's Search
1 Judge
1 Palmer's Contribution
2 Seeker
4 Pokemon Collector
2 Ruins of Alph

Energy
4 Double Colorless Energy
4 Special Metal Energy
4 Metal Energy

Strategy: This is my first steelix build and it's a lot of fun, I have smeargle as a starter because an early Onix is very important because if you miss energy drops, it could cost you the game, because with a First turn energy drop you still won't have Steelix fully charged til turn 3. The Idea is to tank with special metal and expert belt while healing off the little damage you'll get with Blissey and Pokehealer +. Steelix hardly dies, unless first is around, but I added Shaymin from Unleashed to move energies around just in case. Right now I'm 2-0 Vs. a Good Luxchomp deck and 2-2 Vs. a good Gyarados deck, but I know there are improvements to be made, soooo Eric Nance, go at it.

Last edited:
You could also try moomoo milk instead, if your coin luck isnt as good as you'd like, gives you at least half.

Feel kinda silly asking this, but is 4-3 Steelix necessary? Could you do 3-3?

As he said earlier, a failure to attach an energy turn 1 to Onix can be crippling later on. 4 gives you a better chance of starting with one so you can attach energy.

I'm no expert, but I think Electrode Prime + Twins would work well in this deck.... Also I'm a fan of Engineer's Adjustments. Ditto Life Herb. Still, your list seems pretty good to me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back