2 Energy Search
2 Venture Bomb
3 Mr. Stone’s Project
2 Professor Cozmo’s Discovery
2 Professor Elm’s Training Method
3 Rocket’s Hideout
16 Psychic Energy
4 Darkness Energy

I'm open to all comments, just don't be mean about it, I am kinda just getting back into pokémon.

Take out 4 energy and put in some shuffle draw like copycat or admin.

You need better stadiums, your playing exs so put in 4 Battle frontier instead of rockets hideout.

It'ld also help to squeeze in a searcher like Magcargo or Pidgeot to make the deck a little more stable,

Good luck getting back into the game.

u need more consistency like he said. use those pokemon if u want (magcargo or Pidgeot) or use trainers like lannettes...and those other trainers that say look for pokemon...i think Celio's? haven't played in a while.

gj chris.

-1 drowsee -1 spoink -2 or all chansey -2 or all Mr.S -all balls, potions,energy search, venture bombs, rockets hideout, and elms. Celios for this deck are better and most times you use the same # of basics as it's evolution. 4 celios 4 mary's request 4 copycat/admin/oaks research (which ever you perfer). Most decks now run along the lines of:
20 pokemon
25 trainers
15 energies
Decks either run this kind of lines sometimes a little more sometimes a little less.
P.S. great job getting back into pokemon. :thumb:

Last edited:
heres my fix

Pokemon 18
4 Rockets Mewtwo ex
3 Ralts
2 Kirlia
3 Gardevoir (EM)
3 Slugma
3 Magcargo (DX) (Smooth-over)

Energy 17
14 Psychic
3 Holons Electrode

Trainers 26
4 Battle Frontier
4 Rare Candy
4 Celio
3 Copycat
3 Bills Maintenance
3 Holon Mentor
2 Rockets Admin.
2 Super Scoop Up!

all the pokémon in here have the hypnosis ability, i intend on keeping it that way. Thank you however, for the comments, I've made minor changes and will re-post once I no longer am using proxy's. Thank you and happy holidays.

how about the DS Hypno as well? it might work, and now a days, decks dont need as many energy, there are more search cards, and great ball will help.

dude I don't understand why you are spaming your own post and I really don't care but why would you post the deck in the first place if you were not going to accept any help.

uh...yankees rule, who are you talking to, i'm taking that post seriously because someone accused me of spamming. but i remember i posted in between takkun 08 so don't blame him, i really don't know whats going on here...

zapdos ex said:
uh...yankees rule, who are you talking to, i'm taking that post seriously because someone accused me of spamming. but i remember i posted in between takkun 08 so don't blame him, i really don't know whats going on here...
I'm not talking to you I'm talking to the guy who made the thread but if you look at it you can't honestly tell me that's not spamming.

how about the DS Hypno as well? it might work
DS Hypno Card

Pokebody: Binding Aura - Your opponent can't play and Basic Pokemon or Evolution cards from his or her hand to evolve an Asleep pokemon and can't attach any Energy cards from his or her hand to an Asleep pokemon

Good call, Zapdos. However, FR/LG Hypno isn't too bad. It may be a hard drop, but I'd reccomend it. With DS Hypno on your bench, for any of your attacking pokemon, 50% of the time, they won't be able to retreat, evolve, or gain energy. That adds a lot more "oomph" to yoour deck theory. Meanwhile, FR/LG Hypno, if he's the active, he has a 50% shot of doing +20, and another 50% beyond of another. Yeah, that's really great, but since their the same pokemon, only one can win, and it just has to be DS.

However, I wouldn't switch out the FR/LG Drowzee. Sure, it does no damage with its sleep attack, but the DS one has no sleep attack, and the TRR version requires a coin flip, which considering sleep has one built-in, is too steep a price for ten damage. He's only there to get Hypno out, anyway.

Ralts's (EM) evolutions have no sleep attacks. However, he has a 10 damage w/o coin flip attack - a solid addition.

Would you consider a Jirachi (DX) for searching? "Wishing Star" puts it and the defending pokemon to sleep. An option. He couldn't attack, though

Rocket's Mewtwo EX has a coinflip, but at 40 damage, that's compensated for.

Other than that, general Celios/Copycat/Research stuff and the like. gj, Chris

Last edited:
yeah, IMO decks need starter pokemon (ie plusle, magmar, jirachi etc) and how do the pokemon in this deck compliment each others abilities and attacks? they all look like seperate strategies of you ask me.

note:this thread is crazy!! there are post in between my posts i never saw! and back to back posting isn't good. even though it looks like it because people delete ther posts.

shandcuffs said:
DS Hypno Card

Pokebody: Binding Aura - Your opponent can't play and Basic Pokemon or Evolution cards from his or her hand to evolve an Asleep pokemon and can't attach any Energy cards from his or her hand to an Asleep pokemon

Good call, Zapdos. However, FR/LG Hypno isn't too bad. It may be a hard drop, but I'd reccomend it. With DS Hypno on your bench, for any of your attacking pokemon, 50% of the time, they won't be able to retreat, evolve, or gain energy. That adds a lot more "oomph" to yoour deck theory. Meanwhile, FR/LG Hypno, if he's the active, he has a 50% shot of doing +20, and another 50% beyond of another. Yeah, that's really great, but since their the same pokemon, only one can win, and it just has to be DS.

However, I wouldn't switch out the FR/LG Drowzee. Sure, it does no damage with its sleep attack, but the DS one has no sleep attack, and the TRR version requires a coin flip, which considering sleep has one built-in, is too steep a price for ten damage. He's only there to get Hypno out, anyway.

Ralts's (EM) evolutions have no sleep attacks. However, he has a 10 damage w/o coin flip attack - a solid addition.

Would you consider a Jirachi (DX) for searching? "Wishing Star" puts it and the defending pokemon to sleep. An option. He couldn't attack, though
Rocket's Mewtwo EX has a coinflip, but at 40 damage, that's compensated for.

Other than that, general Celios/Copycat/Research stuff and the like. gj, Chris

If you actually read the card in question, the card says "Jirachi and your other Active Pokemon are now Asleep"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back