Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

suggestions for a multi-deck carrying case

I could use a new carrying case for all my decks. My UltraPro has served me well, but it's 10 years old and the plastic tray inside is really falling apart. I need something that can hold several decks inside prerelease-type deck boxes, a container of dice (securely without them spilling or making a ton of noise), and possibly with a pocket for random papers/etc. I may want to use it to hold a 3DS too, so it would need to be well-padded. I want a soft case with a zipper (example) rather than a hard one with latches (example). I want it to have a shoulder strap. The one in my example of a soft case looks very nice, but it may be a bit bigger than what I'm looking for.

Can you all recommend anything in particular?

Thanks!

Get a laptop bag. Find one that has a zippered area that would fit a binder and an area that completely opens up for deckboxes. The one I have is for a 15" laptop and it works great.

Get a laptop bag. Find one that has a zippered area that would fit a binder and an area that completely opens up for deckboxes. The one I have is for a 15" laptop and it works great.
Thanks, but a laptop bag is way bigger than what I'm looking for. I don't need or really want a place to put an entire binder... I often carry my decks without my binder, so a compartment for something that big would just be excess space.

I believe they have something like that this year at worlds, only it carries 2 decks I believe... :)
I need it to carry more than that. My current one carries up to 10, but I never have quite that many.

Suitable card carriers can be found which were created for a variety of other purposes: lunchbox, handbag, messenger bag, carriers for a variety of electronic devices, etc. If you are seeking a card carrier, I suggest you browse through the bags at your local thrift stores. You might find an ideal bag for only a few dollars.

Suitable card carriers can be found which were created for a variety of other purposes: lunchbox, handbag, messenger bag, carriers for a variety of electronic devices, etc. If you are seeking a card carrier, I suggest you browse through the bags at your local thrift stores. You might find an ideal bag for only a few dollars.
I'm looking for something that's specifically designed for carrying decks, such as this one (but probably a bit smaller, or long and skinny as opposed to this shape). I'm not big on thrift stores either.

Back