Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

Super Mario Kart Wii Upgrades

poketo

Every thing will be upgrades that are treated as Poke-tools/Tms I will have the list soon, but it's any wepond or ways to take the lead like this:
Mushroom TM
Attach this to one of your pokemon. At the end of your turn discard this card.
* Search your deck for 2 basic energy and attach them to two of your bench pokemon.

[Del]Here is an idea I will get the list up for reserves later.[/DEL]

My Reserve
Persons Reserve
Not Reserved
Done

Banana
Triple Banana
Green Shell
Red Shell
Triple Red / Green Shells
Spiny Blue Shell
Fake Item
Mushroom
Triple Mushroom
Gold Mushroom
Bob-Omb
Bullet Bill
Blooper
Thunderbolt
Star
Thundercloud
POW Block
Big Mushroom

Here are the power ups if you want Karts and Bikes ask me and I will add them.

Last edited:
Mushroom is broken. Essentially ups your energy output from 1 to 3 a turn, and it isn't properly formatted to be a tool. Actually, it'd probably be better as a TM. Like this:

Mushroom
TM-Galore

[C] Search your deck for up to two basic energy cards and attach them to up to two of your benched Pokémon.

Blooper Poke-tool
You may attach this to any of your basic pokemon in play.
As long as this card is attached to your active pokemon your opponent may only play 3 cards per turn.

Last edited:
Golden Mushroom
TRAINER

Flip a coin until you get tails. For each heads, draw 1 card or take 1 card from your discard pile and add it to your hand.

Blooper Poke-tool
You may attach this to any of your basic pokemon in play.
Every time your opponenet plays a card from their hand while this is attached to your active pokemon he/she has to flip a coin if tails discard the card without its effect. If they were trying to play a supporter or stadium they are not allowed to play another one for the rest of the turn.
Perhaps make it something like only applying to stadium/supporters, but they can continue to try to play others.

Back to back posts merged. The following information has been added:

Shiny Blue Shell
TM
CC- This attack does 10 damge to each stage 2 in play and 30 damage to each Lv.X in play. (Don't apply weakness and resistance for benched Pokemon).

Star
Pokemon-Tool
If any special conditions are placed on the Pokemon Star is attached to, remove all of the special conditions from that Pokemon, then discard Star.

Last edited:
well my origonal idea was to have your opponenet play with their hand face down and they would have to seperate their cards into piles (trainer, supporter, etc.) that was a bad idea i might change it to 3 cards per turn

Bannana
TM
[.]- Flip a coin. if heads, the defending Pokemon can't retreat during your opponent's next turn.

Triple Bannana
TM
C- Flip three coins. If one is heads, the defending Pokemon can't retreat during your opponent's next turn. If two are heads, discard a energy card attached to the defending Pokemon. If three are heads, the deffending Pokemon can't attack or retreat during your opponent's next turn.

Big Mushroom
Pokemon-Tool
You may only use this effect if Big Mushroom is attached to your active Pokemon.
When you flip any coins, you may re-flip for one of your choice. If you do, discard Big Mushroom

Last edited:
Back