-Any items can be used
-Open level
-No hacked Pokemon
-6 Pokemon battles singles
-Any Pokemon (NO ubers or Lati@)
-Don't post your team here!
-You CAN change Pokemon between matches
-Clauses
Sleep Clause: You can only put one Pokémon on your opponent's team to sleep. The exceptions to this is if the person uses Rest(in which your opponent controls it), or you have an ability that induces sleep(such as Effect Spore).

Hax Items Clause: You cannot use items that bring a factor of luck into the game. These items are Quick Claw, King’s Rock, Bright Powder, and Lax Incense.

Evasion Clause: You cannot use moves that increase your evasion.

Hack Clause: You cannot use extreme-hacked Pokémon. By extreme-hacked, I mean that it is unobtainable by all ways inside the game. For example, it has the wrong ability, 999 stats, and/or a moveset such as Mind Reader, Fissure, Sheer Cold, and Lock-on. You are able to use hacked Pokémon, as long as they have legal movesets, a legal ability, and stats that fall inside their caps.

OHKO Clause: You cannot use moves such as Horn Drill and Sheer Cold that cause a One-Hit KO all the time.

Legend Clause: You cannot use legendaries. It's simple. Phione and Rotom do not count.

Uber Clause: No uber-tier Pokémon allowed. These are Mewtwo, Mew, Wobbeffet, Lugia, Ho-oh, Celebi, Latias, Latios, Groudon, Kyogre, Rayquaza, Deoxys (every form), Dialga, Palkia, Giratina, Manaphy, Darkrai, and Arceus.

Explosion Clause: If the battle ends in a draw due to Explosion, Selfdestruct, or Destiny Bond, the user of that certain move loses instead.

Item Clause: No duplicate items allowed.

Species Clause: No Pokémon of the same species allowed.

Registrations
-on post
must include
-name and friend code
-MSN/Yahoo/AIM

Disqualification
-if any rules are broken during match automatic disqualification
-Arguing between competitors

NOTE: this is a tourney if your not serious DON'T compete

Prizes:
1st-5 Rare Candies, 5 Heart Scales, 3 Pokemon (Selected ones, but you choose, 1st picks)
2nd-3 Rare Candies, 3 Heart Scales, 2 Pokemon (Selected ones, but you choose, 2nd picks)
3rd-1 Rare Candy, 1 Heart Scale, 1 Pokemon (Selected ones, but you choose, last picks)

Everyone will be guaranteed at least two match (depends on amount of competitors), as I will make playoffs according to seedings.

Point system:
- 1pt for each KO
- 2pt for each win
- 1pt for each tie
- -1pt for each default lose
- Default win means 6-0 win for winner
- -1pt for each mercy lose (using the run function)

I will post the tourney tree on this post

Tourney will start: June 7, 2008

NOTE: You will be emailed/pm-ed about your battle

My friend code
name:Henry =)
code: 0215 8623 0070

If anyone wants donate some pokemons to the tourney as prized they will be thanked in a special section.

Contenders:
Henry =) (PokeCommunity/Pokemon Elite 2000/PokeGym/Mount Moon/PKMN.Net): 0pt

My MSN for this tourney is: [email protected]

Special thanks:

NAME: Anthony
CODE: 1504 2842 8159

BTW: there are more hax items then those

you might want to list all of the pokemon the winners can choose from, and you might also want to wait for the other tournaments...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back