Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

Super Raichu's In-game help, competitive battle rating centre, and anime discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
Welcome to the Grand opening of my new topic, please keep bumped. This topic will help people new to the game, or just plain need help in the world of Pokemon.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
--Tired of losing to your friends in link battles? Afraid to tackle the frontier for fear of being shamed? Well the rating section is for you, just post your team to recieve tips on how to improve your team into a team of champions.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

--Also you can advertise your fanfics, or websites, and organize netbattle, or RSBot tournaments.

--Kick back, and relax, and discuss your favorite anime in a warm comforting atmosphere, or challenge each other with trivia.

Sign-Up sheet for licensed raters.(This sheet is for people who want to rate teams, I mean we can't go around giving bad advice now can we?)
----------------------------------

Finally you can sign up for my school of Pokemon battling for Newbs, N00bs, and Vets, as a teacher, student, or administrator to further advance the knowledge of our future generation of Pokemon trainers.

Last edited:
Super Saiyan 3 Raichu said:
Welcome to the Grand opening of my new topic, please keep bumped. This topic will help people new to the game, or just plain need help in the world of Pokemon.
--Tired of losing to your friends in link battles? Afraid to tackle the frontier for fear of being shamed? Well the rating section is for you, just post your team to recieve tips on how to improve your team into a team of champions.

--Also you can advertise your fanfics, or websites, and organize netbattle, or RSBot tournaments.

--Kick back, and relax, and discuss your favorite anime in a warm comforting atmosphere, or challenge each other with trivia.

Sign-Up sheet for licensed raters.(This sheet is for people who want to rate teams, I mean we can't go around giving bad advice now can we?)

Finally you can sign up for my school of Pokemon battling for Newbs, N00bs, and Vets, as a teacher, student, or administrator to further advance the knowledge of our future generation of Pokemon trainers.
Uhhhh...NO.

What you've essentially attempted to do is set up your OWN board here on the 'gym in one thread.

Not happening, sorry; many of the things you're saying to do (advertise, go off-topic for this forum, bump the thread etc...) are against the 'gym rules.

If you want to do all this, set up your own board elsewhere please (and advertise it only in your sig)...or start threads (which may NOT be bumped) in the appropriate forums.

*click*

'mom

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back