Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

SUPREME VICTORS Prerelease - OREGON Locations

Big Daddy Snorlax

Administrator
Staff member
Supreme Victors Prereleases in Oregon​

Increase your power with impressive new Pokémon!!!

Ultimate Challenges... Supreme Victors! :clap:
  • Supreme Victors take you to the pinnacle of Pokémon battles—the Battle Frontier!
  • More than 150 cards - featuring many new Pokémon!
  • New Pokémon SP including Frontier Brain’s Pokémon and Champion’s Pokémon!!
  • New Pokémon LV.X including Rayquaza, Garchomp, Blaziken and Charizard!!!
  • POWER UP with Supreme Victors!!!!

PORTLAND #1 (8/8/09)
303 SE 3rd AVE, Portland, OR
Date - Saturday, August 8th, 2009

SALEM (8/9/09)
546 High St NE, Salem, OR
Date - Sunday, August 9th, 2009

MEDFORD (8/22/09)
207 E. Barnett Rd., Medford, OR
Date - Saturday, August 22nd, 2009

PORTLAND #2 (8/22/09)
4531 SE Woodstock Blvd., Portland, OR
Date - Saturday, August 22nd, 2009

EUGENE (8/23/09)
4750 Village Plaza Loop, Eugene, OR
Date - Sunday, August 23rd, 2009

Time - 11:00 AM (registration begins) (please arrive no later than 11:45 to allow time for the registration process)
The main tournament will last 5 to 6 hours

Tournament Structure
Three Age Divisions:
>> Juniors (born in 1998 or later)
>> Seniors (born in 1994, 1995, 1996, or 1997)
>> Masters (born in 1993 or earlier)

Format – Sealed Deck (6 booster packs provided) Age Modified Swiss (all players play in every round)

Cost - $25

Additional Information - Call (971) 221-7147 or e-mail [email protected]

Prizes Prizes Prizes
  • Exclusive Promo and Supreme Victors Card Sleeves (while supplies last)
  • All Players get 2 additional Supreme Victors boosters when they complete the tournament!!!
  • Get a pick from the “Mystery Box” !!!
  • Prize Drawings between every round for Promos, Boosters, and other Pokémon items – We have a GREAT selection of unique Pokemon Items for these giveaways!!!

THEME DECK CHALLENGE: If you are just learning to play Pokémon, you might be interested in a more casual format. Instead of the main Prerelease tournament, you can participate in a theme deck challenge, which will be a non-sanctioned tournament. You will be given a brand new Supreme Victors theme deck to battle with. Everyone wins an additional 4 Supreme Victors boosters and a pack of Supreme Victors Card Sleeves when they complete the tournament. Parents can help their younger children, or children can help their parents learn the game. Learn to play the game, get the new cards and have a lot of FUN in the process. You can’t lose! Quantities of Theme Decks are limited, so priority will be given to beginners.
Entry fee - $25.00

Side Events

DS TOURNAMENT: Throughout the day, there will be a DS tournament going on. The tournament will require you to bring your own DS and game. There will be Pokémon merchandise for prizes. We will structure this tournament in a way that those people participating in the main tournament can still participate in the DS tournament.
Rules - You are allowed 3 Pokémon of Level 100 or lower; No two of the same Pokémon; Certain Pokemon, moves and items may be restricted, if you have not played in one of our Pokemon DS events contact us for details on allowable Pokemon, moves and items; "Modified" DS cartridges are not allowed (i.e. Game Shark or Action Replay).
Entry Fee - FREE

SIDE EVENT TOURNAMENTS: Following the main tournament we will run side events using the new Supreme Victors theme decks and boosters. The type of tournaments we run depends on what players want. We can do booster drafts or theme deck sealed. Prizes will be Supreme Victors boosters (the amount of prizes depends on number of participants).
Entry fee - $20.00

BDS

well i won't be going to any of these... i'll be in california after the 6th, oh well, hope to see people afterwords.

Well I will be going to salem only.
reasons:
1.Someone wants a ride so we pay only half for the gas.
2. I have friends there (Hai chrisrulz!)
3. Marvin wants his uxie X back. (roflamao i still have it)
4. YAY CARDS!

im going to go to at least one, i cant wait to make "ima firin mah lazor" jokes with ralis and the like (if i go to salem) nomnomnomnmomnomnom
but the name sucks "supreme victors" "rizing rivals" ell ohh ell

I don't mind the name. Goes will with my Supremely Victorious Supreme blasts! Muwhahahaha!

-Jason
:)dark::colorless20)

Well I will be going to salem only.
reasons:
1.Someone wants a ride so we pay only half for the gas.
2. I have friends there (Hai chrisrulz!)
3. Marvin wants his uxie X back. (roflamao i still have it)
4. YAY CARDS!

HAIZ RALIS,
well looks like im going to salems prerelease

...phooy!
Mah friend that we were taking is going to portland then salem so he doesn't need a ride... O well i will still talk my dad into driving me thar to see you all.
So wait, headcount here, who is going to salem pre that i know?

Hm... Great wolf lodge or Salem Prerelease? Great wolf Lodge or Salem Prerelease? I choose Prerelease! I could use my gas money to pay for myself and someone else at the prerelease this way. No one get any ideas. :tongue:
~Cyber~

Ugg, i don't think i will be going to salem, I will probably just go to eugene and draft also.
But plans do change! so i will keep yall posted!
And BTW marvin, your uxie X will be with Steve Berrie. So if you don't get it, blame him :p

Salem Pre-release

Hi,
I'll be at Salem on Sunday. I'm looking for the blue card holder/ keychain from this last Burger King promotion. Does anyone have one for trade?

Thanks!

Looks like im getting a finacial windfall (at the cost of spending a day forming out a cement pad...), so I may get to show up to Loki's!

Wow, Salem Prerelease was such a blowout! 63 players, neat! I saw Staraptor Lv.X's being pulled left and right. What the heck? Is Staraptor FB Lv.X the most common Lv.X in this set?

I pulled a Shiny Milotic so I got my prerelease's worth today, that and owning Clint with my amazing luck!
DS Winners:
1) Steve B.
2) Kayhon T.
3) Clint A.

Thanks to everyone who came to Salem today. And thanks to BDS for gaving Borderlands a Supreme Victors poster to hang up and relplace the MTG posters. Yay! Now hopefully everyone will know just how much better pokemon is then Yu-Gi-Oh, Magic, or Digimon.
~Cyber~

Yay I got my Uxie back. Thank you, Robin! : )

But . . . wow, this set is terrible. A few X's, Relicanth, and Mankey are the only great cards.

I doubt I'll go to another pre. I'll probably just buy a Blaziken X, Absol X, four Relicanths, four Mankeys, four Chatot Gs, and maybe some supporters, and I'll be set. : )

I had fun though. : )

you are welcome phazon. but you forgot something! in addition to all the stuff you are gonna buy you can't forget to buy 4 mudkipz!!!! :D

Back