Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

Supreme Victors: Supreme Headache

Status
Not open for further replies.

marq_darkrai

what will be the best and most effective deck with SV coming out?

will it be Rayquaza C?
Charizard G?
Any other LV Xs?

or the underdog, the unbelievably powerful pokemon that has been overshadowed by "LV Xs'

ZUBAT...

but on a serious note...what will be played? whats so good bout blaziken FB LV X and Staraptor FB LV X?

pls reply,
thx

if i had to pick anything out of SV, i would say that blaziken FB and charizard g will make play with a few absol g's and rayquaza c's and staraptor fb's just being techs.

i say charizard g b/c charizar just has a fan base of over 9000 and people will play it b/c its charizard and it does OMGZ A BIZILLIONS OF DAMAGESE!@?>!@XADSD

good thing about blaziken gb lv x is its potential to one shot almost anything in the format t1/t2 and its disruption.

starraptor fb lv x is really good, it can search your deck for any supporter and put it into your hand, this will allow for less supporters in deck making room for other things as well as playing vs seeker into your decks this card will make decks have room for more things. if you notice almost every deck runs 4 roseannes/bebe's/cyrus conspiracy. well now i can run a 2-1 or 1-1 staraptor fb. with the ability to searcg out my supporter play, i can play just 2 or three of said supporter and then vs seeker is out if i need it again later.

it does OMGZ A BIZILLIONS OF DAMAGESE!@?>!@XADSD

LOLROFLMAO

thanks for the helpful post :)

but i see some potential with Rayquaza C LV X. aside from Trash burst, is there anything that can help discard cards in your hand to prevent energy discard when doing final blowup(sounds soooo lame)

i say charizard g b/c charizar just has a fan base of over 9000 and people will play it b/c its charizard and it does OMGZ A BIZILLIONS OF DAMAGESE!@?>!@XADSD

AHAHAHHAHAHAAA :lol:

That IS mad funny.

Hey, isn't this a DUPLICATE post ?

I believe you simply need to navigate to this thread that now has about four pages of discussion.
http://pokegym.net/forums/showthread.php?t=106993

I may have to close this post because it more of the same.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back