SW Supporter-Heavy?

Discussion in 'Prerelease Tournaments' started by yoshi1001, Nov 4, 2007.

1. yoshi1001

yoshi1001 New Member

At the prerelease today, I got two supporters (Bebe's and Oak's Visit). I noticed that most other people had quite a few more. Were they just lucky or did I just end up with a lousy bunch of packs?

2. Gibby

Gibby New Member

In my original 6 packs to build my prerelease deck, I got two supporters as well. Then in the two at the end, I got another one. I'm not sure if it's a distribution thing or not, but I felt (once I opened the box I purchased for this set) that I had many more supporters then the rest of the sets thus far.

Gibby

3. taurik

taurik New Member

I got about 3 supporters in my 6 packs for prerelease (plus 3 other trainers)

4. Fox McCloud

Fox McCloud New Member

I got 2 Professor Rowan, 1 Rival and 1 Team Galctic's Mars, along with a Switch in my 6 packs. The person across from me opened 9 Trainers/Supporters in her 6 packs.

5. Rai

Rai <a href="http://pokegym.net/forums/showpost.php?p=

Most prereleases seem to have given ~3 supporters to each person. Some get lucky and get up to 5, but that's about normal.

It IS weird that they're so common... The reprinted supporters must have been put in there for Limited Tournaments, seeing how common they are (and there's no reason to reprint them otherwise)

6. master of puppets

master of puppets New Member

i got 2 oaks visit, 1 rival, 2 NM, and 2 switch.
    the most trainers ive ever gotten in a pre.