4 TV Reporter
3 Warp Point
3 Oracle

Energy: 16
4 DRE
5 Grass Energy
4 Psychic Energy
3 Darkness Energy
I'm really not sure this deck'll work, but i think it's worth a try. Swalot has definately been overlooked in this set! It has an awesome attack, and with the right cards it's amazingly powerful. Tell me what ya think!
-Swampy

I hate when nobody replies to my threads. I like swalot. Maybe not enough to play it though. It's first attack is kinda nice and really nice if your opponent only has one attack. But because it only attacks for 10, it really gives your opponent time to power up their main attacker, get the switch and switch out for the OHKO or the big damage. I like the idea, but I don't think it will stand a chance with gardevior/metagross/wobbuffet out there.

Prime,
Swalot's first attack is a life saver! Mosta the time, ur opponent's active Pokemon has only 1 attack that can kill you (one outta the two neways). U Amnesia the only attack that can kill u and, like Suicune ex, they're stuck only doin 10 dmg and switching energy! That's why IMO both of Swalot's attacks are great.

Masamune156.
Because they're both weak to Psychic and Metagross eats it alive as it is... Not to mention Gardevoir.....

W00p,
what the heck was the point of your post??? I know u'll prolly fix it over AIM, but that dosen't mean u can't fix it here too! lol XP

-Swampy

SwampertEX said:
W00p,
what the heck was the point of your post?

IDK...just kinda bored.

Anyways, your trainer engine is seriously skr00d, d00d. 4-4 Steven's-Reporter? Uh-uh. Use POR, Copycat, Shaman and the like instead of Reporter. And go from there...since you don't PIRL it don't mattah!

^o^

SuperWooper said:
IDK...just kinda bored.

Anyways, your trainer engine is seriously skr00d, d00d. 4-4 Steven's-Reporter? Uh-uh. Use POR, Copycat, Shaman and the like instead of Reporter. And go from there...since you don't PIRL it don't mattah!

^o^
I would be saying some choice words right now, but since the forum dosen't allow it, I'll just have to tell u l8er...... neways, Online gaming still matterz.... XP I'll try ur fix too... Jeez, I"m gonna have like 5 decklists on Appr lol.
-Swampy

u don't play irl anymore? why?

Anyway... I really don't see what this deck is trying to accomplish. I'd use Swalot maybe with something that can hit the bench, that way you can drop them down to 70hp... which is an ohko for Swalot. And since you're trying to get them down in range for Swalot... do you really need any of the tm's (and go w/ rock if u go any... ice is almost useless).

I'd drop a Steven's Advice for a Copycat or something. 3 is usually a good way to go, cuz when you are CC'ing people, they will usually have a large hand, making Steven's harder to play.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back