Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

Swampert EX deck

Status
Not open for further replies.

Spectreon

Obviously the card is not out, but man if it was. First here is the spoiler for the card.

150 HP
type-Fighting
Weak-Grass
Retreat- ***

C-20; does 20 more damage for every Basic Energy attached to Swampert EX, not used to cover attack cost. Cant add more than 80 in this way.

WCC-40; Choose one of your opponents Pokemon, this attack does 40 damage to that Pokemon. Then if that Pokemon has an Energy attached to it, flip a coin. If heads, discard an energy from that Pokemon.

Now onto the deck idea.

4 Mudkip (Dragons)
2 Marshtomp (dunno yet)
3 Swampert (Water Call)
2 Swampert EX
2 Skitty (Minor Errand Running)
2 Delcatty (Energy Draw)
2 Magnemite (dunno yet)
2 Magneton (DR Rare)
3 Dunsparce

3 Oracle
3 Oak
2 Cat
3 Nurse
4 Rare Candy
2 Town Volunteers
3 Switch
1 Fisherman

13 Water
4 Lightning

Well, there is the thought. Ideal set up would be active Swampert EX, Benched Ton and Catty, 2x Swampert (Water Call) +1 whatever... Nurse is usefull with 2 Swamperts out. Heals, then attaches 3 NRG, then can deal 60 or 40 to anyone and a NRG removal attempt. Next turn it is doing 100 again.

Last edited:
Dude, do you even know what Rare Dragons Magneton does?????

It pulls out all discarded Energy, like for Catty's Power. Or if I get KOed, or after I Nurse.

It trades 1 card from my hand for up to 2 Basic NRG from the discard.

Plus being able to attach multiple NRG per turn, its attack can do mega damage within a few mere turns.

I am a bit perturbed they didnt give it a L resistance though, since it is based off of Swampert Ground Type

Will consider Suicune EX. Had read it, but was mainly thinking of current cards when I devised the deck.

I'd trade the ER2 for some draw or more search. These are my suggestions:
PokeNav(Gr8 combo w/ Oracle)/PETM/Oak's Search(Only if u descide to use Cat)/Cat(See Oak's Research/Fisherman(comes in handy[u won't ALWAYS have tonout])
Thats my sugg for ER2. Now I would suggest switching Nurse for Porion b/c ur gona have a LOT more than 1-2 nrg on Swampy, and Maggy can only get back 4. If u go w/ my Fisherman Idea, then keep it. I'll be posting my version of my Sig deck (Yes, my SIG deck), so stayed tuned!
-Swampert

True MAgneton can only get back 2 (per Ton), but I would only be able to attach 3 per turn with Ideal set up anyways. Swampert EX takes 5 to power up, meaning within 2 turns, he is ready to go again. Meanwhile on the turn you Nurse, he is capable of doing 40 to anyone with possible ER, or 60 to active. (Note still with Ideal Setup!!)

Yeah, for me I would personally get rid of ER2 as well, While I tend to have a lot of luck with SER2, I have had little to no luck with ER2.

So -4 ER2
+2 Copycat (Making the other 3 Oaks)
+1 Fisherman
+1 Sparce (getting it turn 1 easier..... )

Id suggest scrapping the delcatty. It wont really help you to have your energy discarded. And if you do decide to keep it in, dragon skitty gets energy from your discard pile to your hand. It might be better. Good luck.

4 Mudkip (Target Promo)
2 Marshtomp (Dragons)

3 Swampert (Water Call)
2 Swampert EX
2 Skitty (Double Edge)
2 Delcatty (Energy Draw)
2 Magnemite (Magnetic Lines)
2 Magneton (DR Rare)
3 Dunsparce

4 Oracle
3 Shaman
2 Oak
3 Nurse
2 Crystal Shard
4 Rare Candy
1 Town Volunteers
3 Switch
1 Fisherman

12 Water
4 Lightning

That is the revised decklist... thanx for dragging this back up, I was considering it, but let it be... With Magneton, dont think Delcatty is a Problem... the go hand in hand with each other pretty much... I cant wait to get the Swampy EX's to build this deck.... outta give Blaze variants, Kingdra EX, and Ampharos EX a run for their money, easily type matching them all... and OHKOing alot of the main Pokes in these highly played deck... Can toe-toe with Gardi too... bench hitting, and massive damage are keys here...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back